5lb down, could of been better but....

girlsbig98

Silver Member
Ok after xmas I struggled to get back on track and even this week didnt get 100% start and ended up cheating on Sunday night.

I have stuck 100% since Monday morning and stepped on the scales at 4pm today which is around 6 hours later than normal (in boots) so no doubt heavier time of day but still lost 5lb so I dont think I can expect better than that given the circumstances.

Hope everyone else doing well. I'm pushing hard to get under 200lb next week wish me luck! x

Good luck Girlsbig. I had a pig out over Xmas but have been back on the diet for a week and lost all but half a pound of my Xmas gain so I'm sure that you will get back to your pre Xmas weight and do even more if you stick to plan this week xx

I lost 5lb the first week too , which was all my december gain

If i compare it to my first ever loss with slim a and save of 9lb (I think ) then it does seem dissapointing but Ive found it so much easier to get into it this time as I know it works

i too had a little cheat last week of ham and a mini curly wurly and put on 1lb but it soon went again and taught me that I just absolutely cant cheat and i need to get on with it 100%

Well done - 5lb is loads (2.5 bag of sugar!) xx

5lbs is still a good loss (same as me). Fingers crossed for you to quickly get under the 200!

Yah great loss!!

Well done, 5lbs a week is a nice target to have! You've lost so much already too, and good luck for your next goal!

Hi GB98

Congratulations on your loss so far and on getting back into it after the holidays.
I have never heard of Slim and Save before and have been doing Cambridge.
Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Nelli X

Back