5lb of fat

dancinglilly

I have just googled "what does 1lb of fat look like?" and a youtube clip came up for what does 5lb of fat look like. You all need to watch it, very inspirational, i have lost 22lb so just under 4 1/2 chunks of the "fat" this guy is holding.
I would post a link but dont know how to sorry.
Amy x

I have just googled "what does 1lb of fat look like?" and a youtube clip came up for what does 5lb of fat look like. You all need to watch it, very inspirational, i have lost 22lb so just under 4 1/2 chunks of the "fat" this guy is holding.
I would post a link but dont know how to sorry.
Amy x

Hi Amy

Check out this link to see the equivalent of what you have lost - different way of looking at it!!! I have now lost a Human Head!!!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weekly-weigh/266597-i-lost-chihuahua-what-have-you-lost.html

I just looked up that video because I lost 5 1/2 pounds this week....my first thoughts: WOW! Followed by YUCK! That's a lot of fat lol.

d14 said:
I just looked up that video because I lost 5 1/2 pounds this week....my first thoughts: WOW! Followed by YUCK! That's a lot of fat lol.

Yes that were my thoughts exactley, its bloody disgusting. Though if that aint going to keep us all going then i dont know what will x

Back