• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

5lbs body fat: A Visual For Us All...

m85912

Only a few more pounds...
I was googling and found this interesting image... its a replica of 5lbs of body fat. They sell very well in the States apparently! LOL

Thats what I have lost this week! Yucky to look at, but a real eye opener if you're falling off the diet or need inspiration.

Hope that helps! Night Night People!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mommysue

Silver Member
looks like something you could be in LUSH . some bath bomb !!! think of that round your arse !!!!

My CDC has one of them! Think they cost about £60 over here. I've been thinking of getting a 1lb one to put in my fridge! lol.

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
I have a 1lb & I was so shocked to see how large it was..

x

Wow, that is certainly motivating! I won't be looking down on any amount of weight loss again, ever! Anyone have pictures of the 1lbs ones?

----

My CDC has one too. She also knows the weight of a crate of tetra bricks and when I had lost that much, she made me lift it to see how much weight I had been carrying around! It's a good incentive.

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
what a terrible sight to actually see 5lb in all it's bulk. i have been losing 5lb a week and sometimes i've wished it was more. now i know just to be grateful for a loss of any amount

m85912

LOL you're very wlecome people. I hope it is an inspiration to us all....however big or small your loss, it is still a loss. I hope everyones doing well...went to see my lurrvely CDC today and i lost 5lbs lol ironic that isnt it? LOL :D

m85912

Nicky has one of those and it looks just as hideous face to face. To think, I've lost 17 of those
well done you!!! ;)