5st to goooo please!

I feel like my diary is quite boring as I keep forgetting to update etc but anyhow things are going great!

I did cheat out on Monday as I was stuck in the hospital all day and choice was super limited and I had to eat because I was having morphine...so I had steak and salad lol followed up by a diet coke...so I was then SS the rest of this week and still managed to lose 3lb which is ace!!

So in total I have now lost 21lbs :) and approx 20+" in body measurements!

I feel frigging amazing and now really passionate about getting the rest off. The compliments are coming in thick and fast which I won't grumble at haha I have gone from a large size 16/18 to a small size 16 large 14......and it feels fantastic!

I may have to cheat again on Sunday as I have tradtional family commitments but I know the meal is super low cal as my mum is doing WW. Thank goodness I am not a choccy person so the eggs don't bother me!

After Sunday I am on the straight and narrow for 5 weeks as nothing is on which means no excuses to shift the next 21lbs :~)

So I did cheat out on Sunday....and in a huge way, once I popped I could not stop, it was just everything tasted amazing lol but I was really good after indulging in jammy toast and a creme egg (oops) I did pull it in and only ate veggies.....then began the guilt lol

This week in particular has been tricky as my family also had Thai - which is my favourite.....but they way I looked at it was that I cheated on Sunday, wasn't prepared to go back on all the work I have achieved so far, therefore suffered in silence....and I did suffer!

The long and short of it is that at weigh in today I have stayed the excat same weight as last week.....so no damage other than I put myself a week behind! Meh - lesson learned!

I am pleased though that my attitude has already changed towards food and yes, it is nice having really yummy food, but in small doses and not over the top. I also feel that its taught me that if I do over indulge then to reign it in the rest of the week and avoid blowing out even more as I already had my treat.

So now it's head down and a 5 week straight run - really hope I lose about another 20lbs.....in fact thats a new mini goal for me! May 9th my total loss will be 41lbs.....watch this space :)

Hey! You are doing so well to get yourself back on track after easter weekend! I also cheated big styleee on easter weekend and paid for it at weigh in! But the way I look at it is that what I ate that weekend was still 10x less than I would have eaten before I started the diet. So I think even after a few weeks I'm thinking more "treatwise" (!!)

Keep going!! You're doing amazing! 21lbs is incredible!

Back