5stone to lose - I will stick to SS, I will stick to SS.....

Ok day to day but havnt drunk enough water. Too late now though. Tried the peanut crunch LL bar today for the first time - it was disgusting. It was really dark brown and just tasted burnt!! Coudnt eat it and threw it away. Now I am a pack short for the week!!

DS Bday tomorrow. Relies coming over after tea for cake etc so will have to try really really hard. Fingers crossed!

Am having a really good week so far. I think I have got my head in the right place and have stuck to plan all week. weigh-in on Tuesday and for once cant wait!! Weighed myself this morning and I think I have only 1 stone to loose to get to my target of 10 1/2 stones.
Last night I read many of the diaries on here - really inspiring. I think after reading about others experiences I am going to aim to get to 10 1/2 stone and have this up to 11 stone as a buffer.
Thinking out load here - I could try to get down to 10 stone but I think realisticaly I wont look good on this. My bust is dissapearing and I am being left with just saggy skin!! I was moaning to hubby about this (I have always been very big chested!!) and he said - well.. go and get it "seen" to if it bothers you that much!! I then told him that it costs thousands ... and he hasnt mentioned it again!!
I will write again later

Back