5stone to lose - I will stick to SS, I will stick to SS.....

I can and everyone else can too. I am a classic pear shape so everything has just fallen off the top half of me.

I work in a large office in Manchester and work on a floor with over 200 people on it. I just keep getting stopped everywhere I go to ask me what I am doing.

I still want to lose about 3 1/2 stone so still a way to go :eek: but pleased with progress. Could not have imagined being this weight after 60 days without doing VLCD other than maybe chopping my left leg off!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Take Care

Been struggling a lot on 790 (but keeping on track - just). I am out of ketosis and feeling really hungry. My tummy rumbles the whole time. I am doing as I am supposed to. 3 packs plus lettuce and chicken for tea. Also allowed half pint of milk. This is far harder than ss and I am annoyed that I am having to go through this to plan for my holiday. I keep having to remind myself that it is MY choice to eat when I am away and this is essential.

Keep on going!!! You are my test so dont give up. I am thinking of switching to CD from LL after my 100 days on the 12/10/06. The main reason is my hols on the 6/11/06. Spoke to a CDC on the phone the other day who I am thinking of switching too. She has recommended to do 790 the week before and then eat on hols. I am still thinking of 2 packs for breckie & lunch & then a low carb meal for tea.

Weigh-in this week I stayed the same. I have been on 790 and was struggling. It took me out of Ketosis and I was starving!! By then end of the week I was doing better but very constipated and bloated!! Am staying on 790 this week then will go up to 1000 and 1200 before hols.

It is just so frustrating that I am at a standstill as far as weight loss is concerned BUT I suppose it was my choice to plan a holiday and plan to eat when I am away.

I have had lots of comments at work which has given me a boost.

Just back from weigh-in. Lost 2 lbs which I think is good. I did another week on 790 and was definately out of ketosis! I am doing 1000 for the next, again inpreparation for my hols.

Since I have been out of Ketosis I assume that I have started refilling my "glycogen" stores.

people are still commenting, so I must still be loosing fat.

Story so far:
start weight 15st 6lbs
week 1 14st 13lbs loss 7lbs
week 2 14st 9lbs loss 4lbs
week 3 14st 6lbs loss 3lbs
week 4 14st 2lbs loss 4lbs
week 5 14st 1lbs loss 1lbs AAM
week 6 14st 1lbs loss 0lbs
week 7 13st 11lbs loss 4lbs
week 8 13st 8lbs loss 3lbs
week 9 13st 6lbs loss 2lbs AAM
week 10 13st 6lbs loss o 790
week 11 13st 4lbs loss 2lbs 790

Story so far:

start weight 15st 6lbs
week 1 14st 13lbs loss 7lbs
week 2 14st 9lbs loss 4lbs
week 3 14st 6lbs loss 3lbs
week 4 14st 2lbs loss 4lbs
week 5 14st 1lbs loss 1lbs AAM
week 6 14st 1lbs loss 0lbs
week 7 13st 11lbs loss 4lbs
week 8 13st 8lbs loss 3lbs
week 9 13st 6lbs loss 2lbs AAM
week 10 13st 6lbs loss 0 790
week 11 13st 4lbs loss 2lbs 790

Well done Princess Fiona:) :)

Being out of Ketosis and losing 2lbs is fab!!!. Just got back from my weigh in and lost another 4.6 so I have now lost 3 stone and 1.6lbs in 10.3 weeks. Have offically got 3 more weeks of Foundation of LL.

I am really pleased because I was at best hoping for the 3 stone. I am hoping to see if I can manage another stone in the next 3 weeks. I am now officially in my 13's now which is far better than being in the 17's (Or rather 19's at the worst).

How many more days before you go away now? Stick with it! Hope you not feeling too hungry now you are out of Ketosis!!!!

Just seen your story so far so thought I would post you mine

12/07/06 weighed in at 16 stone 13 lbs :eek:
Started LL 17/7/06
19/07/06 lost 5 lbs
26/07/06 lost 6.6lbs
2/08/06 lost 4.8 lbs
9/08/06 lost 4.4 lbs
16/08/06 lost 0.6 lbs :( (TOTM)
23/8/06 lost 5.5 lbs
30/08/06 lost 3.3 lbs
06/09/06 lost 3.5 lbs
13/09/06 lost 0.8 lbs :( (TOTM)
20/09/06 lost 4.4 lbs
27/09/06 lost 4.6 lbs so officially 13 stone 11 lbs.

I have not been in the 13's for the past 10 years

Well done that is fantastic! You have lost heaps! You must really notice a big difference!

My loss has been quite slow but at least it is consistant. I will need to get straight back to SS by the end of Oct as I really dont want to drag it out too long. I really really want to be more or less near target by New Year.

Keep it up Lena!!

Thats the thing with VLCD's at least you know there is the consistent weight loss each week. What I could not stand on other diets is the losing 2 lbs one week and then putting in 1 & 1/2 lbs the next. I have said today to someone that it is the only diet that I have done that I have actually looked forward to getting weighed each week than the usual dread of the scales on other diets.

Where is it you are going on your cruise?

HAve been on 1200 for the last week. Weigh-in tonight and I stayed the same. Very pleased with that!! I am away first thing on Friday for 1 weeks hols - am NOT taking any packs with me just going to eat sensibly, then straight back to ss on my return.
This has been carefully planned and with me moving up step by step I should have filled my glycogen stores and hopefully will only put on a couple of pounds at the most (fingers crossed!!).

Speak to you all on my return - definately wont have time to log on tommorow night!

Back