5stone to lose - I will stick to SS, I will stick to SS.....

Thank goodness - I have got back on!!! Havnt been able to get on the site for a few days!!

Back from cruise on Friday. Got weighed on Wednesday and stayed the same!! Cant believe it - all inclusive for 1 week!! I ate what I wanted when I was away. I dont think I went mad but just had a sensible amount every day but of course that included carbs, sugar etc etc. I also had quite a few cocktails and glasses of wine daily!! I am so pleased that my weight stayed the same.

Since Monday I have been trying to get back on to SS. I keep picking at things and am still not into ketosis. I really really want to get down to my goal or nearly) by christmas.

I have 39 lbs to loose and it is just over 8 weeks to christmas. That means I have to loose between 4 and 5 lbs a week to achieve this. I dont think this is very realistic so I am really looking at mid January.

I must must must however get back into SS - any tips??

Hi Princessfiona,

Tiscali and a few other isp providers had difficulties with there router..it looks like they have now fixed their problems.

Congratulations on staying the same while on holidays that is fantastic and so good to hear.

I hope to lose about two stone for Christmas...18lbs. is more realistic for me.

I guess depending on how you lose weight and knowing that the first week you could lose between around 7lbs....and what you normally lose after that a week?

Good luck now and well down again...have you another cruise planned?

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Lena & Mini. Hope you have a great time on your hols Lena.

nibbling today not as bad as yesterday but still "could be better"!! I have a busy day ahead tomorrow so hopfully I wont have time to raid the fridge. DH is away so its just me and the boys. My cupboards and fridge are more or less bare - Its the only way to stop me at the moment!

Thank goodness - I have got back on!!! Havnt been able to get on the site for a few days!!

Back from cruise on Friday. Got weighed on Wednesday and stayed the same!! Cant believe it - all inclusive for 1 week!! I ate what I wanted when I was away. I dont think I went mad but just had a sensible amount every day but of course that included carbs, sugar etc etc. I also had quite a few cocktails and glasses of wine daily!! I am so pleased that my weight stayed the same.

Since Monday I have been trying to get back on to SS. I keep picking at things and am still not into ketosis. I really really want to get down to my goal or nearly) by christmas.

I have 39 lbs to loose and it is just over 8 weeks to christmas. That means I have to loose between 4 and 5 lbs a week to achieve this. I dont think this is very realistic so I am really looking at mid January.

I must must must however get back into SS - any tips??

Wow that is fantastic to stay the same - you must have made some fantastic choices whilst away.

I am struggling at the moment to get back into ketosis after nibbling the week away and I have just decided to cling onto that brick wall for dear life - I am white knuckle it for dear life which is the only thing I can think of. My only other tip is to drink your water hot or warm because that seems to help with the hunger a tiny bit.

I go to centre parcs a week on Monday(6th)

Sorry to hijack your thread PF!

Lena I am going to CP on the 10th but Helen (Boofaloo) is going on the 6th so wondered which one you are going to?

Doing ok so far today. Was told at work today that I was looking good and "dont lose too much more"!! I still need to lose 2 stone, but many of you on here have said the same about other peoples reactions!! I am going to ignore that remark and keep going!!

I am now a "small" size 16. I ordered a new black suit from next size 16 and it fits perfectly. I hate things being tight so I prefer to go up a size. Cant decide whether to keep it or not as it might not be long till I am a 14 (or am I being too optimistic?)

Havnt done well over the last week at all. I have been constantly picking at food and only lost 1 lb. I have decided (with my CDC advise) to go onto 790 for a week, down to AAM then back to SS. It has been really hard since I came back from my hols and I havnt been able to get back into ketosis. At least I have still lost and havnt gained any weight!

Hi

Just keep on taking 1 day at a time and practise damage limitation!

Had a very hard week as I have had a flu type vrus. Feeling abit better and off to staff xmas meal tonight. Discussed it with my CDC and I am planning to have a salad. I have decided I dont want to miss out completely but dont want to set back all my efforts either.
Just posted a new pic in my gallery.

Just been trying to catch up on posts and get my head in the right place! I am almost 2/3rds of the way to target. Realisticaly if I stop cheating I could be there in 6 weeks.
I will need to just get on with it!!!

I am finding it harder now as I feel quite good about myself. I have been getting compliments recently and am down to a 14/16 (was a 20/22). When I tell people I have almost 2 stones to go I get the usual - but you look fine now, you cant lose more!! I know I am still over weight. My BMI is 28 and I really want to get to the 25 mark, so I have to ignore the comments and just get on with it.

I am getting really bored of the packs now, its my own fault, I know, as I could have been to target weeks ago if I just stuck to it 100%. At least I have never actually put on any weight since I started this diet last August. Since Christmas though it has just been 1 or 2 pounds a week loss.
I have no social events over the next couple of weeks so there is nothing stopping me getting fully back into ketosis and losing the last of the weight.

Here goes - I am publicaly saying I WILL lose 4 lbs this week.

Princess dairies - I am back!!

Have been off for ages. I havnt really been able to get back into Cambridge since Feb. Then to top it all my Counsellor moved away. SO I took the plunge last week and I am now 1 week into Foundation of Lighter life. I have lost 5 lbs.

Bit of history. I started at 216 lbs last July and got down to 170 by feb. In the middle I had a break for holidays and Christmas. Since feb I have mananged to mainatin (more or less) but now just want to get to my target of 145 lbs. Going to start keeping this diary again and hopefully it will help me with the willpower to get this done!!

Last edited:
Had a not bad day (no cheating nibbling etc etc). Only thing is I was a bit light headed at work when bending down. Of course I mentioned it to colleagues only to get the reply "well I am not surprised - you aren't eating enough!!" - very helpful reply!!
My size 16 jeans are definitely feeling loose and my size 16 "smart" trousers are practically falling off, so I am quite pleased with myself.

Now I am on lighter life I will have to get my head round this "homework" malarkey!! Off to bed to read chapter 2 of my book.

(cant get my thread title to change so may start a new thread - tomorrow when I have more time)

Back