5th week

Great stuff!
I got my aam next week, and dreading not losing anything!

Don't dread it!

Remember that the loss of fat on an AAM is virtually the same, the problem can be you retain a little water which masks that loss.

The following week on SS the water falls out of you and then you see the loss.

Enjoy the AAM week! and you must realise that you cannot maintain weight on a 1/3rd of a chicken breast and a couple of bits of asparagus.

M.

Don't dread it!

Remember that the loss of fat on an AAM is virtually the same, the problem can be you retain a little water which masks that loss.

The following week on SS the water falls out of you and then you see the loss.

Enjoy the AAM week! and you must realise that you cannot maintain weight on a 1/3rd of a chicken breast and a couple of bits of asparagus.

M.

Thanks Mike
Just emailed my CDC to ask what I am allowed on AAM week so I can go shopping at the weekend for it.
i am looking forward to eating something even if it is just a couple of mouthfuls :D

Well done pebbles! :D You are doing so well!! ;)

Princess - i've just finished my 2nd AAM - but first done 'correctly' I kept an eye on my ketosis, and came very close to coming out at one point (think i had too many veggies) so I SS'd for 1 day.. got back into ketosis straight away.. and lost 4lb! So it can be done ;) ((hugs))

Back