6.5lb gone this week :D

lauradon77

I'm so happy, after a crappy 1st couple of weeks i've lost 6.5lb this week!!! Woo hoo!!! Just need to keep this up and i'll be a skinny minny in no time!!

I was really naughty on friday night, went 4 a chinese and just troffed like mad, worked out that i had 57.5 points on friday :eek: ! Got back on track on Saturday and managed to save points each day and even did some exercise. Looks like it paid off, cant believe how happy i am about it :D Hee Hee!!! :p:D:p

xxx

Well done!! thats bloody fab!! maybe it was just your body being rebellious against the new you!! :D

Thanks every1 :) . Lol Shabba, my body doesnt like change, think it was crying out 4 pasties n cakes ha ha!!! Must have finally accepted that its not going to get any!!!

oh my god thats brilliant . . . well done !!!!! i'm starting back today after being real bad sor past few weeks so you'll be my inspiration now 6.5 pounds is fab you should be so proud of yourself . . keep up the good work :)

Its said what we do the week before shows up on the scales? So maybe if thats true what you did the wek before is what your showing and next weeks result will be from what you did this last week?
Im lost and confused as to whats what and how the body works.......
Well done real pleased for :) xx

oh super well done hunny!!!!

That's really good news and because you pulled back points each day and gained activity points I think you'll be fine. It's just like saving some points from each day so you can have some treats but the other way around...:D I did it this week, but only went over by about 10 points one day but pulled back a few points each day after that and last night at weigh in I lost 3 1/2 lbs!! :D:D:D
I believe your overall weekly points is what matters most, and with your activity and pulling back you probably didn't go over your 'weekly' allowance so good for you :D

***you say you had 57 points...I'm guessing you could be on about 23 or 24 points a day?? if so, saving 4 points a day which is maximum that you can save gives you 28 points (7days x 4points p.day saved) to have a blow out with, and you also gained activity points. keep smiling :D you did GREAT!!!

sophia-jo, I was on 25 points last week so yeah by saving my 4 points a day it made it ok!!

size102b, i hope not coz i was really naughty the week b4 lol!!! i have heard that with some people it can show the week after but with me, my losses/gains always tend to reflect how i've been that week!!

Thankyou so much every1 for the support, makes all the difference knowing we're all on this hard slog 2gether :D

xxx

Well done, thats fab!! No wonder you're chuffed! :D I've been feeling bit fed up last few days after another small loss, but you've just spurred me on to keep at it...thank you! :D

very well done :)

Well done! I hope the same happens to me! x

well done!

I lost last week and really shouldn't have:p so being very extra good this week so I can at least stay the same! I find it catches me up the following week too

Back