6 days in on SS and wondering about exercise on SS?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Minx34, 6 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Minx34

Minx34 Minx xx

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet SS
    Howdy doody all!
    I was wondering what the advice is with regard to exercising whilst doing SS?
    I am thinking that as we are only having an intake of less than 500 calories a day that exercise is not really advised to any great level?
    Anybody know anything about it?!
    Keep up the good work everyone because you are all keeping me postive and on track!
    xx;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's not good to do too much exercise when on SS, especially during the first couple of weeks. If you're used to doing exercise you can usually carry on, but cut down a bit. Most people find that toning exercise like Pilates or Yoga is good, or even just walking. It gives you some gentle exercise and just helps to tone you up rather than anything too strenuous. Your body will soon tell you if you're doing too much.

4. Minx34

Minx34 Minx xx

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet SS
    Hi Sparkles

Thanks for that. I think I will get my wii fit out next week and start slowly on that for a while!

Well done on your weight loss to date...fantastic x

5. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

I must admit I feel quite weak just walking up the hills around our village so I'm not trying running again until that eases off!

6. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Im doing Salsa to help me, its a ten minute work out dvd, its ace to help you tone up and not to hard with SS

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.