6 days on LLL - I need help and advice please!!!!!!

Hi everyone - I'm on day six of LLL. I'm grumpy and hungry and cold and deflated. Could anyone who has done LLL please write and let me know their experiences. I have weigh in tonight and while I feel that I have lost weigt, I'm struggling. I'm not sure if I'm in ketosis cause I don't have a great feeling, I'm hungry a lot and I really need some support. :cry:

dont panic its normal what you feel. You are hungry because you have not identified fake hunger from real hunger yet, when hungry drink water and if it goes away its fake, soon you will identify easier.

Also space out your packs, have them 4 hours apart if you can, this will stop hunger.

Cold is normal sadly that's a side effect

You are probably in ketosis if you have been strict, it takes 3 days normally, when you go your LLC she will test this for you, you can also buy ketostix from the pharmacy

you are doing great and we all go through this, dont give up :)

Aw cheers H - hopefully my weigh in tonight will give me more motivation - I don't mind being cold - I just don't want to feel crappy - you've done well! Only 19lbs left to go for you, that's great. Did you find it difficult? Do you find it difficult?

not going to lie for the first 2 - 4 weeks it was tough, then you see the weight shifting and you feel better and food becomes less important, as you break them old habits you will be more and more motivated. You know i can tell you and every member here that food is not even vital anymore, you really dont even want to eat unhealthy after a while, especially now that im about to come off i dont want to know about burgers and pizza etc, erghhhh

When you get weighed prepare for a huge drop :) you are going to love it! you dont even have far to go, you will be on and off in no time. Im here and so are all the guys to support you on the way :)

thank you for the compliment i appreciate it :)

hi
read some of the blogs - you will see you are completely normal!
good luck at your weigh-in
daisy x

Back