6 months later and....

Harry'sMom07

Silver Member
I hit target!!! Exactly 6 months ago tonight I first stepped into the World that is Slimming and after losing every single week, I am now 3 stones 8.5lbs lighter and half a pound under my target weight :D:D

Thank you to everyone on Minimins for your support, advice, answers and butt-kickings :thankyou:

Now... how the hell do I maintain?!?!...

OMG well done! That is a brilliant achievement.

You maintain by keeping on doing what you're doing for ever! And by sharing how you've done it with the rest of us! :D xx

wow that is brilliant. Not many people can lay claim to losing every single week. As for maintaining I should imagine it is a bit trial and error with your additional healthy extras choices. well done again xx

Thank you :) I think I am so frightened of maintaining BECAUSE I've lost every week - it's all I know how to do!! Well, I'm sure I could put it all back on again of course, but that's not really the idea...

Vixxster, all I've done is follow the plan ;)

Heh, I know, but we all follow the plan DIFFERENTLY!

Tips? Hints? Favourite meals? Recipes? GIMME! :p

Erm... I plan. Everything. But I can be a bit flexible if needs be. I've only ever gone over my daily syns on my birthday and Christmas day. And I do syn everything that goes in my mouth if it's not free! I guess I am a swot, but being swotty got me here with that lovely, twinkly target award down there...

As for favourite meals, I like, um, everything! I have a fair bit of variety I suppose, but regulars are roast dinners, spag bol, chilli, sweet chilli chicken, teriyaki salmon. Mostly from the SW mag or recipe books.

Wow lost every week, but no wonder if you never bent the rules, you are a good example for the rest of us. WELL DONE! :D

**hugs**
Cobweb xx

WOW

congrats your such an inspiration :D

xx

Amazing achievement, bloody well done you! :D :clap:

I had a funny feeling it wouldn't be long!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We started the same week, and you've done better than me!!! It's fantastic that you lost every week hun! Some acheivement that!!! Make sure you stay here on Minimins and keep in with the threads and help us all along our journeys!! Good luck with maintaining! I'm sure you'll get plenty of support with that too!! I suppose there are just a new set of techniques and strategies to learn for maintaining!!XXXXXXXXXX

Well done hun, fantastic going xxx

Well done! That is absolutely amazing to have lost every week. You are such a star and should be so proud!

Many congratulations to you and a big well done :)

CONGRATULATIONS HARRY'S MUM!!!!!! You must be so so proud!!
Did you do mostly EE? Green? Red? In Vixxters words, GIMME! lol :D

Back