6 Stone [84lbs] in 6 Months !!!

Mr Creosote

Am going to India in March 2009. Will not enjoy heat/beach at current weight.
Am attempting to lose 6 stone in 6 months without using a meal replacements scheme.
Am gonna try the EL diet.
Will keep you all informed as to my progress.

1st sept 2008...Current weight 19st 0lbs
Aim..By mid March 13st.

Is it possible do you think ?
Any tips ?

Last edited:
EL diet not heard of that one , so can't really say . Being a man weight comes off faster anyway , keep us posted on how your doing

Wow that's a lot! What is EL? One stone a month is usually only acheived with the TFR diets but it does come off of men quicker than us girlies and if you are 100% determined and committed then I don't see why you can't do it. Good luck and welcome to the forum x

Whats the EL diet?
Tip: diet + exercise = faster results. (normally)

~Silence~

Oh! Ha ha. Well unless your 'before' diet was really really bad it is unlikely that you would lose a stone per month by just eating less. In fact eating less isn't always the answer, eat less of the wrong thing and MORE of the right stuff. Have you considered following a tried and tested plan? SW and WW give great results whilst eating 'normally'

HI and welcome, best of luck to you. Taz is so right in what she said....perhaps a structured approach would help you..

"Oh! Ha ha. Well unless your 'before' diet was really really bad it is unlikely that you would lose a stone per month by just eating less".

Yes my diet pre EL Diet was appauling and by the EL diet perhaps I should call it the ECL diet [ Eat considerably Less ]

Good luck with your diet and welcome to Minimins.

A stone a month is probably over ambitious though unless youre doing a VLCD. Id be reluctant to set such a high target and be disappointed

hiya & welcome to minimins. good luck on your journey. i've got about 6 stone to go too. together we'll do it.

hyacinth - what's a milk diet?

wow do u notice when you say the number of weight you have to lose you think oh my god,,, well i have 11 stone to lose and have lost 10 pounds in 3 days doing a milk diet and am over the moon so good luck to you and let me know how u get on x

Back