6 STONE TO DITCH ...Here I go!

Hi just wanted to say your doing really well :) well done!! Your diaries very inspiring
I too have alot to lose! I have about 6/7 stone to lose have lost a stone in about 5 weeks so far so on track :)

Will keep Reading your posts.

Hello

I am new to this. Have been browsing on my I phone for a few days. Not sure how to use it as it won't let me set up profile from phone. I also have 6 stone to loose and it seems such a long road. I have list a stone do far and have 12 months to loose the other 6. I am on slimming world/low fat adaptation. I find it difficult to get to classes so using books from 2 years ago. I know I will need continued support and ideas and this looks the place to be.

Heidi x

Please contibute when ever you want! Congrats on loosing your first stone in such a short time.I f you have any tips please let me know: Ive realised that this isnt just about weight its about how i feel about myself and its so rewarding to see that other people, like you, will take time out to comment on my shambolic journey so thank you!

Heidi, any questions I can answer please fire away! Im not an expert by any means but i do go to group and have access to internet so please use me if you can. I hope to be motivated by you and everyone else on here so if i can help you on your journey please shout!

Well done on loosing your 1st stone, isnt it a great achievement!!

How do I set up my profile. I see some people have pretty pics and things lol. When I go to profile on I phone it is just all blank, no options?

Yeah I am pleased. I have been so good, just hope my will power stays. How much have you lost? It's keeping the diet interesting and planning is key!

Just seen your weekly weight loss. I have only lost 1 stone in 5 weeks. Are you exercising loads. Although I am
Eating healthy I am not quite following slimming world to the full, maybe that is where I am going wrong as your weight loss is amazing!

Hi Heidi,

'ONLY' 1 stone in 5 weeks. Blimey - that's brilliant. Everyone here loses at different rates. Some have very fast losses (particularly the men) but others have much slower losses. Some lose fast at the beginning then slow down, others the other way round. However if you stick to it, you will lose.

I would try to follow the plan to the full although there is no doubt that because SW isn't a precise science there is a danger that if you try and tweak it that eventually you get further and further away from it's intended. However if you're losing at a good rate (which you ARE) then that's the main thing.

Good luck and well done so far.

Gail x

Thanks Gail. just have so much to loose seems a long hard journey. I am pleased as I have not felt deprived. Next week will write down what I eat and follow plan. I am also going to login via laptop, think app had limitations. Thanks for your encouragement.

Heidi x

I know it seems like a long hard journey (because I started there too) but I would recommend dividing it into little chunks and just aiming for those (eg each half stone). I never looked (and still don't) at the total amount I had to lose (although I was aware of it) but suddenly it's nowhere near as much :). My next target is 4.5 stone which I'm likely to get close to this week and I'm already starting to think about getting to 5 stone, but I'm not thinking much further than that yet.

A food diary is a really good idea - when I do one, I usually find that I'm eating towards the higher range of syns (around 12-15 per day) whereas I sometimes think I'm in the lower range !

In my opinion, the MOST important thing is that you don't feel deprived (obviously occasionally you will but you can't have everything !) because if you feel deprived you are less likely to stick to it and therefore less likely to lose. So eat what you fancy on plan and you will do well.

Good luck.

Gail x

Hey Hun. Just wanted to say you are doing so well. Keep up your hard work.
You are an inspiration :)
Xxxx

I really feel joint this site is going to be a such positive move. Makes me feel that there are others out there just like me. Everyones words are so supportive. Thanks, loads xxx

Weigh in tomorrow, panic!!! Tuesday seems to last forever until weigh in time, not helped by the fact that the kids are at home either. Took them all for a walk in our forest park today so they came home nicely exhausted but filthy from head to toe! And tempted to throw them all in the shower with the dog as she has gone from being brown and white and just well....brown!

Anyway on plan today did run earlier 10k in 70 mins so i can now sit down and 'veg out' in front of biggest loser uk (altho its not a patch on the us one in my humble opnion!)

Wow. I'm seriously impressed with your running. That's brilliant.

Good luck for WI. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Gail x

YIPPPEEEEEE :happy096::bliss::party0011:

Well done on your new shiny. You deserve it.

Gail x

well done you are doing great

Back