6 Stone to lose 😭😭😭

I haven't started to exercise yet (too fat!) but the last time I did a VLCD I think the advice was no strenuous exercise for the first few weeks and then introduce gradually. From what I recall, I used to take a shake immediately before exercise. I didn't add any food that time, but now I'm older and a bit kinder to myself. I have a feeling I used to add salt to the soups after exercise to make up for any lost salt too, but I stress that that was NOT a recommendation anyone official made to me. Might have picked it up here actually.:character00116:

And 14k steps every day!?!? Wowzers!

Edited to add: What's the plan for for today SPE?

And 14k steps every day!?!? Wowzers!

Edited to add: What's the plan for for today SPE?
The 14k is just weekdays, nursery run, getting a toddler and baby ready. Plus an afternoon walk. It happens on its own really.

I’ve been good today, will update later, just making dinner and winding down.

@harrythomas14 Thanks for the advice . I think we all know how to lose weight. It’s a matter of math right. If only it was that easy for me.....

@Spinoza I’m unable to check profiles, may not have posted enough yet. So if you have a diary I can follow let me know the link 👍🏻

@Spinoza I’m unable to check profiles, may not have posted enough yet. So if you have a diary I can follow let me know the link 👍🏻

Too feckless to have my own diary. I just butterfly about. Well, more like hippo about at the minute, but soon...:rainbow:

Too feckless to have my own diary. I just butterfly about. Well, more like hippo about at the minute, but soon...:rainbow:
Well keep me updated here then. How’s it going?

Yesterday went to plan. I really want to get started with the shakes Monday now. Who has ever been excited to not eat? Haha

Omg exante.....I purchased on Thursday and have been getting twice daily emails with offers and promotions.

LOL. I must have opted out - I'm getting nothing!

Weigh in tomorrow after weeks 2. Hoping for albs and a steady 3lbs every week hereafter. I don't ask for much, do I?

Hope your package comes tomorrow SPE.

Day 1
Shakes due to arrive between 2 and 3.

Breakfast Shake - Water, Protein Powder, Raw Cacoa Powder and a superfood mix. Calories 198, carbs 7g
Lunch - If I can wait for the delivery it wo be a banana shake. If I can’t get that far....another of above
Dinner - Lemon Bar

Water - got my bottle out to make sure I get lots of water in.

Attachments

• 5501B449-8B32-4A8D-B979-27C5B465D65B.jpeg
    5501B449-8B32-4A8D-B979-27C5B465D65B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
So here I am again.......I am terrible at diets. When I was pregnant I had Gestational diabetes and stuck to a low carb diet with ease. I didn’t gain pregnancy weight and it was a breeze as I was doing it for my baby. Here I am 4 months pp and I can’t stick to anything.
I gained weight 3 years ago and have never shifted it. Slimming world and weight watchers just seem to leave me with so much freedom to binge on ‘healthy foods’

So Exante seems extreme but I need a kickstart to keep me in track. I’ve ordered enough packs for 2 weeks, all half price. I’m going to make sure I like the products before ordering more. I’ve been doing 15k steps a day since January. So I’m going to stick to 600 calories per day but if I don’t feel that’s enough I may need 4 packs a day. We shall see.

Products arrive tomorrow, so I’m just going to start tomorrow, with just a regular protein shake in the morning as I doubt the products will arrive first thing.

I’m a daily weight which is terrible but it helps motivate me. Will be checking out other diaries to follow later.
Good luck. ON your new journey x

Reactions: SPE
Just had another of my low carb shakes as I don’t think i’ll Make it until 3pm.

I felt fine all morning, sinc having Shake 2 I’m quite hungry.

So maybe I should just wake.....have a coffee. Meal 1 between 10-11
Meal 2 2-3
Meal 3 6-7

I’ve got some
Unsweetened almond milk. I’ve measured 150ml out which is 22 calories, 1.9g fat and 0.8g carb. I can drink black coffee all day long but im trying to cut back. So I can’t drink black tea, so a little almond milk won’t hurt anything.

Makes sense to delay your first shake for the first few days SPE - after that your hunger will be a thing of the past! I hope your package arrives soon so that you can start properly.

2 off this week for me.

Reactions: SPE
Congrats on the 2lbs @Spinoza
Yup it arrived but my baby is asleep on me, not looked yet. The box doesn’t look
Big enough for 2 weeks of food haha.

Hmm options....what shall I eat tonight lol

Also exante emailed with a noodle product they have. If anyone tries it, let me know how it tastes.

Ooh - haven't seen that - off to the website for a look! (I'm so suggestible...)

Possibly because I know I can’t have anything else but I don’t feel that hungry.

Although preparing food for the family is difficult....I didn’t pick at anything.

So just the evening to get through. The evening isn’t something I usually struggle with.

Back