6 week mini challenge!

Did wi this morning and I'm down to 11st 5lbs one more lb and ill have hit my target so think I may change my target to 11 st x

Did wi this morning and I'm down to 11st 5lbs one more lb and ill have hit my target so think I may change my target to 11 st x

Well done yeah give your self a good goal!

Week 2 down and i have lost 2lb which im very happy with as went out on bank holiday!
So im 10.6 now n desperate to see the 9s in 4 weeks here i come!

Hey not good lol had a wee week off this week lol haven't weighted my self as too scared lol going to just get back on it today and wi next week lol! X

Week 3 done!! Only 1.5 lb off this week o ly had a pizza and ate under the day after ! O dear !

Will give it one week an may have to rethink my snacks n look at the fat content of my meals! but lets hope its just a blip!

I know lol! I've saves most of my calories today so that for dinner I can have macaroni pies lol! Have you tries them before? I love them! Lol x

I know lol! I've saves most of my calories today so that for dinner I can have macaroni pies lol! Have you tries them before? I love them! Lol x

No what are they but they sound good i like pie ha ha

Well if we can make it this far am sure we can make it!

Lauren where are you? Scottish delicacy that!!!

I'm from jut outside Glasgow lol. I wasn't sure if it was a Scottish thing or not they are soooo fooking yummy lol!!

I'm from jut outside Glasgow lol. I wasn't sure if it was a Scottish thing or not they are soooo fooking yummy lol!!

Yeah I love a wee macaroni pie too lol

basically a greasy pastry case with macaroni cheese inside it and cooked! Lovely but very very high in calories!!

The ones I had were 359kcal per pie. Not too bad! Was a good wee treat felt like I was cheating even though it was in my calorie allowance for the day! Yummy yummy! Xx

Back