6 weeks on SS- before and now pic!! :D

gorgehun80

Hey everyone :) so i know i posted a before and now pic last week but the qaulity wasnt great, managed to get hubby to get a better one with camera not phone! Dont 6 weeks on 100% SS and lost 2 st 4 lbs!! Gone from size 16 to size 10/12, absolutely chuffed!! So pleased I took a before pic, so motivating being able to compare pic from then to now!! Hope everyone is doing well! I just LOVE this diet!! most easiest diet ive ever done and trust me ive tried every diet under the sun!! Jut thought i would share as so chuffed and please with myself for sticking it out! Another 1 st 6 lbs to goal! :D

day 1-day40.jpg

You look great :)

Is that only six weeks?! Your looking fab! Well dine :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you!!! X

Well done hunny!! That's fantastic! Just look at the definition you've got in your shape!! You must be over the moon!! Thanks for posting!

Well done!! x

Wow!! Well done you!! You look fab!! And sooooo much taller!! :)

aw thanks everyone 4 ur comments! yep am very proud of myself purely because i have been yo yo dieting for about 10 years now and think i have finally cracked it!! my starting weight was 12 st 11 lbs, am now 10 st 7lbs. Goal is 9 stone but to be honest i think i may get to 9 and half as probably more realistic to maintain. 9 stone was my weight b4 i had my 4 kiddies :) Good luck to all of you! 1st week is the hardest but after that its so easy...well it has been for me anyway :) xxx

You look great! This has been a real pick-me-upper!

Oh well done hun!! You look fab!! Thanks for your post as it really gives people like me the inspiration to keep going...(even though ive just started it feels like im failing...i hope its just the 1st week blues and then il be on my way too :) )

zimmum said:
Oh well done hun!! You look fab!! Thanks for your post as it really gives people like me the inspiration to keep going...(even though ive just started it feels like im failing...i hope its just the 1st week blues and then il be on my way too :) )

I'm glad it's not just me with the first week blues! X

Wow wow wow you have an amazing figure xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

U look completely diff even In your face even though it's blanked out u can see its slimmer u look fab well done xxx

Oh my god, bellys gone & you have a gap between your legs! LOVE that :) well done babe!! x

Back