6 weeks to lose a stone!!!

Welcome fat&40 :) Its never too late to join.
Again your soo much more organised than me. Its really hard atm as i have exams coming up and only 1 lesson in college on somedays so i have no routine to my day. Its hard being in the house as my dad still buys rubbish (even though he knows full well im trying to lose weight) so ive got loads of temtations around me. Not good!!!

My hubby still buys things in so this is also my do

Welcome fat&40 :) Its never too late to join.
Again your soo much more organised than me. Its really hard atm as i have exams coming up and only 1 lesson in college on somedays so i have no routine to my day. Its hard being in the house as my dad still buys rubbish (even though he knows full well im trying to lose weight) so ive got loads of temtations around me. Not good!!!

My hubby still buys things in so this is also my down fall :-( welcome fat&40 :) we will do this xxx

Hi ladies! Rubbish day today, that weigh in didn't help. I'm at a wedding on sat and Im going to enjoy it! So planning a superfree filled extra easy day tomorrow and then superstrict from Sunday to hopefully log where im going wrong x

Enjoy the wedding chick. If you can be good up to it and after then you have no reason not to enjoy :)

Hi , Can i join?

Ive gave myself a mini target to loose 10.5lb in 4 weeks- which would take me to the 3 stone mark:) so not exaclty 1 stone but including my last 2 weigh ins that would make the stone.

i really want it to come off sooner rather than later although ive got thing on this week and next so i will be trying my best. i would need to loose 2.6lb each week for the next 4 to get that so fingers crossed. this week has been a challaging week so far but if i loose 1.5- 2 this week ill be delighted :)

Hi , Can i join?

Ive gave myself a mini target to loose 10.5lb in 4 weeks- which would take me to the 3 stone mark:) so not exaclty 1 stone but including my last 2 weigh ins that would make the stone.

i really want it to come off sooner rather than later although ive got thing on this week and next so i will be trying my best. i would need to loose 2.6lb each week for the next 4 to get that so fingers crossed. this week has been a challaging week so far but if i loose 1.5- 2 this week ill be delighted :)

You sure can hun :) xxx

Hi , Can i join?

:welcome: I just joined the group yesterday. 2lb a week is sensible so go for it :)

Enjoy the wedding Purplebat, superfree before and after and flexisyn Sat :)

Good day for me yesterday :D

Today I've had;

Brekkie - weetabix, milk, banana

3 glasses water so far

Lunch - scanbran, phili light, mullerlight, grapes, melon, satsuma & mini banana

Saving my m&s hot choc for mid afternoon drinkie

Have a good day everyone xx

Today im on a red again trying to stay to 7 syns having a chinese tonight but the dish i have is 5.5syns so defo on plan hoping for a good loss this week xxx

You both sound mega focused. Had a cheeky go on the scales earlier (I know it's bad) but they were -2lbs. It's given me a kick up the bum as ive fallen off the wagon and exams are just another hurdle I need to jump over...

You both sound mega focused. Had a cheeky go on the scales earlier (I know it's bad) but they were -2lbs. It's given me a kick up the bum as ive fallen off the wagon and exams are just another hurdle I need to jump over...

I need to keep this focus :) i wont be looking at scale until tuesday ill be so upset if i dont have a big loss lol xxx

I have a communion today and its a sit down meal. Im kinda dreading it after my blip on wedensday night!

i will need to make the best choice when i am choosing what to have, i think the menu is

Starters:
lentil or tomato soup
prawn cocktail
pate

Main :
Chicken or beef- im assuming with pots and veg

dessert:
cheesecake or chocolate fudge cake:eek:

ive came to the conclusion that ill have the soup and chicken: ill leave my potatoes in case they are made with butter and have the veg. and leave pudding.

Im not drinking it will just be loads of sparkling water:) lets hope me willpower stays like this until the meal!!

Sounds like you've made really good choices. Soup is generally fine for us. The same with the main, just be careful if there is gravy because you never know how it was made. And those deserts sound amazing! You have soo much will power. Good luck and let us know how you get on xx

yea i think if theres any sauce on it i will try and scarpe it off lol!

thanks, i will let use know how i get on :)

Sounds like you got it sorted hun im at work so can stick to plan at work thinking it will be a good loss this week xxx

fingers crossed for you hun!:fingerscrossed:

i think being at work makes the whole diet easier its the minute i get home that the temptation arises.
what day do you get weighed in?

Is it too late to join? Put on loads this year!

I bought a 6 week countdown and my first weigh in is tomorrow night. Would love to lose a stone by the end of it!

Is it too late to join? Put on loads this year!

I bought a 6 week countdown and my first weigh in is tomorrow night. Would love to lose a stone by the end of it!

Never too lat hun hope this will help motivate you :) xxx

Back