6 weeks to lose a stone!!!

Sitting in the pub watching swansea play Man U and I've had 1 drink and I really don't want any more. I've also got food going past every couple of mins and although it smells amazing it all looks disgusting and deep fried and greasy. Deffo gonna wait till I get home to make myself something healthy. Don't know what I'm gonna have yet as we don't have a lot in. Dad said were having a stir-fry (again, we had one one Friday). May end up being a bowl of pasta at this rate...

Hello everyone! Sorry not beven around much, busy with a wedding this weekend.

Well I put 2lb on, quite relieved it wasn't more! Back to basics again today, I've decided to change the way I use my syns . Instead of using them for treats (which just makes me scoff naughty stuff for the sake of it), I'm using them as part of meals.

So today had a lovely aldi mango & passionfruit yogurt after my mushroom omelette. 1.5 syns but much tastier than a muller!

Good luck for weigh ins this week!!

Pam x

Well we had our friends over for the footy yesterday i managed to stick to plan didnt have a drink n when my husband said lets order pizzas i said no :) go me xxx

well girls i done well at communion
for started i asked for prawn cocktail without the sauce, then had chicken with pepercorn sauce , pot and veg. i scraped the sauce off and ate the veg, lleft the potatoes incase they were cooked in oil.

cheesecake for pudding which i gave to my dad and i didnt have any communion cake and i sat and drunk water the whole day.

so was expecting a wee suprise on the scales when i came in to work but noo they said ive STS!!!!

im now actaullay debating weither i want to take a day off work tomorrow morning to get weighed in since ill be at my lightest :|

well girls i done well at communion
for started i asked for prawn cocktail without the sauce, then had chicken with pepercorn sauce , pot and veg. i scraped the sauce off and ate the veg, lleft the potatoes incase they were cooked in oil.

cheesecake for pudding which i gave to my dad and i didnt have any communion cake and i sat and drunk water the whole day.

so was expecting a wee suprise on the scales when i came in to work but noo they said ive STS!!!!

im now actaullay debating weither i want to take a day off work tomorrow morning to get weighed in since ill be at my lightest :|

When do you normally weigh in hun xxx

I Usually weigh in at night, ive got tomorrow off so im going to go in the morning and see if it makes a difference. hopefully ill get the weigh loss im looking for :|

next week will be a bad week as im away for the weekend so im not fussed if i put on next week but this week after being brilliant since thur to not even loose 1/2lb im gutted:( , i guess ill find out tomorrow morning x

Im sure you will get the loss you want hun my weigh in is tomorrow night i hope i have a good loss been so good xxx

i know fingers crosses:)
im sure you will have a good loss love!

its good when you have been good all week you get excited to see what you have lost x

Lost 1lb tonight. I'm ok with that. Would be nice to have been more but exams started today and I had a massive binge so can't really complain. 1 down 13 more to go xx

Hi ladies

Can I join please as I need to get to goal before my birthday in August. I usually have my weigh-in on a Thursday morning x

Didn't keep to my food diary... went way over syns on first few days... could a lost more lol. Own fault.

Big week this week! Aiming for 4!!

Lost 1lb tonight. Could have been more but hey I had an exam this morning and went on a binge as I hadn't had any breakfast and needed sugar. It's still a loss and its 1lb more than last week. 1 down 13 to go xxx

Lost 1lb tonight. Could have been more but hey I had an exam this morning and went on a binge as I hadn't had any breakfast and needed sugar. It's still a loss and its 1lb more than last week. 1 down 13 to go xxx

1lb is better than nothing hun. Well done and good luck with your exams x

Didn't keep to my food diary... went way over syns on first few days... could a lost more lol. Own fault.

Big week this week! Aiming for 4!!

2.5lbs off is really good well done. How much do you usually lose each week?

rhirhi93, I really like the patience statement in your signature :D

Back