6 weeks to lose a stone!!!

Hmm... last time week 1 3lbs week 2 5lbs

I seem to need a week to get in to the swing of things... was hoping I'd get my half stone award in two weeks not three lol

Oh ok, shall I take that back then lol. From what I can see you have done extremely well from 19st to 14.6....you go girl :D

Im looking forward to getting weighed tonight hopefully will be a good big loss to get my stone kick started xxx

Im looking forward to getting weighed tonight hopefully will be a good big loss to get my stone kick started xxx

Good luck x

Well i lost 2lb yesterday.
its a good loss but still feel gutted about it, i thought coz i went to the morning class i wouldve lost more but awk well.

Im aiming for 3lb next week. ive only got 8.5lb till my 3 stone so i hope i can get it off in 4 weeks max!
my problem this week is that i am away for the weekend. i will really need to watch everything i am eating. got loads of exericse this week aswell and im having scan bran everyday apart from the days im away so heres hoping i can succeed :innocent0001:

its a good loss but still feel gutted about it, i thought coz i went to the morning class i wouldve lost more but awk well.

Im aiming for 3lb next week. ive only got 8.5lb till my 3 stone so i hope i can get it off in 4 weeks max!
my problem this week is that i am away for the weekend. i will really need to watch everything i am eating. got loads of exericse this week aswell and im having scan bran everyday apart from the days im away so heres hoping i can succeed :innocent0001:

Well done hun :) I need 4lb for my 2 stone award im going for that this week xxx

Well done hun :) I need 4lb for my 2 stone award im going for that this week xxx

we can do it, you got any ideas to get a good loss this week? x

Morning everyone

Sorry not been around for a few days - been a bit manic here and not been on plan as good as I'd like. Well done on some fantastic losses :) wi for me tonight - fingers crossed.

Have a good day x

Morning everyone

Sorry not been around for a few days - been a bit manic here and not been on plan as good as I'd like. Well done on some fantastic losses :) wi for me tonight - fingers crossed.

Have a good day x

good luck hun :D

we can do it, you got any ideas to get a good loss this week? x

Last week I stuck to no more than 7 syns a day im going to do the same this week trying to make sure I drink plenty of water through out the day n have free foods to snack on in the evening xxx

Morning everyone

Have a good day x

Good luck hun :) xxx

Well done x

3lb off for me bringing me to 11st 11.05 so finally got my 1 stone award. I am so chuffed :D

rhirhi93, I really like the patience statement in your signature :D

Its true and keeps me motivated. When I first started SW I thought I'd be losing a stone a month but that is just totally ridiculous. I'm happy with my average of 1lb a week as atleast (I hope) it'll stay off that way :)

Back