6 weeks to lose a stone!!!

Its true and keeps me motivated. When I first started SW I thought I'd be losing a stone a month but that is just totally ridiculous. I'm happy with my average of 1lb a week as atleast (I hope) it'll stay off that way :)

Exactly! ! It will be a massive loss of 52lbs over a year. Although people say that having a quick big loss doesn't result in having a quick gain I still feel that its not true. I lost weight fast with slim fast and gained it all back pretty fast too.

I'm a bit late but will join you! I only joined this group today but have been at slimming world 4 months and dieting for nearly 10 months. It's my youngests' 1st birthday in July which is when I started slimming (Put on sooooo much weight having kids lol). So I would love to lose 1 stone in 6 weeks to be closer to my mini target loss of 1st 8lb to get to my pre-pregnant weight.

And I think you can do it! A stone should be a good difference in dress size. Good luck! x

I'm a bit late but will join you! I only joined this group today but have been at slimming world 4 months and dieting for nearly 10 months. It's my youngests' 1st birthday in July which is when I started slimming (Put on sooooo much weight having kids lol). So I would love to lose 1 stone in 6 weeks to be closer to my mini target loss of 1st 8lb to get to my pre-pregnant weight.

And I think you can do it! A stone should be a good difference in dress size. Good luck! x

Good luck hun xxx

Hows everyone getting on ?
whats the plans for staying on plan this weekend?xx

Doing great hun weekend is going to be on plan with red days going to make sw kebab tomorrow night at a party in the afternoon so need to avoid buffet xxx

ohh the kebab sounds lush:)

sometimes i think its easier to avoid the buffet at places coz the minute you start piking you think aw another wee one wont matter.

be strong and dont even look at it lol!
xx

Thankyou Vixp :)

I desperately need to meal plan for the weekend. I have skinless and bonless chicken thighs out for tonight, so will do something with those. I am awful with remembering to plan and get things out of the freezer lol x

I'm going with chinese chicken, as I have a ready mix flavouring pack (powdered spices) so it's nice and simple. Will probably have it with veg skewers or roast veg and noodles. Cannot be bothered to peel potatoes for a potato side lol x

Had an up and down week so far. No healthy food in the house and no money to buy anything and I was out of fruit which is a mega problem for me as I get through so much. But dads just got home and he's been shopping so the fruit bowl is full and might be able to turn this around :cross:

That chinese chicken sounds gorgeous!

Last edited:
Well I feel huge and bloated got on my scales and they say ive put 2lb on :-( I know its not official weigh day but im really upset because im trying so hard to get it off xxx

Congrats everyone so far!! Got weigh in on Monday! I was doing so well and hoping for a big loss compared to last week and now I feel like I've blown it. Rough day and several packets of crisps. Boo!!

Oh well we shall see. My scales still say I'm doing ok.

Well I feel huge and bloated got on my scales and they say ive put 2lb on :-( I know its not official weigh day but im really upset because im trying so hard to get it off xxx

Don't stress :) I think that has an effect ya know. If you're doing it right the weight will come off :)

well i think ive put on about 5lb ths week.
i was away for the weekend and i ate and drunk alot. im actually dreading getting weighed in tomorrow now!
any one reccommend anything i can do today to get a wee lb off :)

im actaully praying that ive stayed the same at the least lol x

well i think ive put on about 5lb ths week.
i was away for the weekend and i ate and drunk alot. im actually dreading getting weighed in tomorrow now!
any one reccommend anything i can do today to get a wee lb off :)

im actaully praying that ive stayed the same at the least lol x
I know that feeling chick. Ive had a dreadful week food wise with little to no healthy food in the house and with exams and stress levels sky high ive just been eating junk. Im forcing myself to go to group tonight because i need to get my ass back on the wagon!!! A STS tonight will be a damn miracle. I might have to change the target from a stone to possibly half as i think its doable and it'll mean i get my 2 stone :). But for now we'll just see how things go xx

:( 2.5lbs on tonight. I knew it was gonna be bad just not quite that bad. Oh well, new week now, feeling much happier after going to group (seriously if any of you have had a bad week then make sure you go to goup because you can draw a line under it and start from scratch rather than waiting a week and putting on twice as much). I also text my C this morning and she persuaded me to go. Well and truely back on the wagon now and lets hope i stay there!!!

Everytime I have a gain i have a fairly big loss the next week so i'm hopeing this will be the same.

Good luck lovelies xxx

:( 2.5lbs on tonight. I knew it was gonna be bad just not quite that bad. Oh well, new week now, feeling much happier after going to group (seriously if any of you have had a bad week then make sure you go to goup because you can draw a line under it and start from scratch rather than waiting a week and putting on twice as much). I also text my C this morning and she persuaded me to go. Well and truely back on the wagon now and lets hope i stay there!!!

Everytime I have a gain i have a fairly big loss the next week so i'm hopeing this will be the same.

Good luck lovelies xxx

god thats crap:|
im totally dreading the scales tonight, i just want it to be over and done with. like the bit that scares me is that fact that it was only a day and a half i was off plan and ive put on that amount of weight:confused:
i was as good as gold on the way upto the weekend away!
well ive got no distractions for the next few weeks. i so want this 3 stone award and now it seems so far away coz of this daft weekend. im actaully at a stage now where i didnt even enjoy it coz of the weight ive put on.
so ive changed my target now!
ive got 4 weeks to loose a stone since ill probaby put on tonight!

so by the 18th june i want to have lost 3 stone :D

If you've been good upto and after the weekend then it wont be too bad. Don't let this one week put you off hun. Good luck tonight. Hope its nott too bad for you and you can move on from it :) xxx

Back