6 weeks to lose a stone!!!

If you've been good upto and after the weekend then it wont be too bad. Don't let this one week put you off hun. Good luck tonight. Hope its nott too bad for you and you can move on from it :) xxx

Thanks hun!
i'll keep you updated:) xxx

Food hasn't been great today but i allowed myself it as I had an exam this afternnon and need junk food just to get it out of my system. Still feeling good about this week. I think I'll just reduce my syns for the rest of the week so should work out ok.
Well done misschaos :D xx

Well im so upset been good I thought all week and I gained 1/2 a stinking pound had to sit in group and here people saying "dont know how I lost ive had this this n this" while inside im screaming !!!!!!! Wanted a loss this week cause its me wedding anniversary on sunday and I dont know what hubby has planned xxx

well i put on 1.5lb i could cry!
but next week i am aiming fir a 4-5l;b loss so that should make me feel a bit better if i get that :)

Well im been good upto weekend but im going to enjoy the weekend I will be happy with a maintain or 1lb on this week xxx

im totally back on track and nothing is stopping me from getting a good weight loss this week :)
hows everyone else getting on?xx

0.5lbs on for me. Dunno why as stuck to plan. I won't let it get me down. Will stick to plan and lose next week :)

Half a pound off yesterday. I tried pretty hard aswell, so a bit gutted. Yesterday and today I have been rubbish, sdo I doubt I will hit my mini target anytime soon :-( Sounds like most of us are struggling at the moment... Big kicks up the bum needed.... x

Half a pound off yesterday. I tried pretty hard aswell, so a bit gutted. Yesterday and today I have been rubbish, sdo I doubt I will hit my mini target anytime soon :-( Sounds like most of us are struggling at the moment... Big kicks up the bum needed.... x

Looks like it lol

Indeed! Let's all remember that summer is around the corner. When you are about to eat that high syn food, think of the bikini body you want! x

Had a bit of a pants week too! Not weigh in day til Monday but not looking forward to it.

How much has everyone lost so far from their stone? And how many weigh ins do you have left?

I've lost 6lbs and have 3 weigh ins left. 8lb to go!

That gives me just over 2.5lbs a week seems more doable like that I think.

Any nice meal ideas to try out? Something new? Meal swap?

I'm changing my goal from a stone to 8.5lbs because that'll mean i get my 2 stone and my club 10. So thats roughly 2lbs a week. Thats seems doable. I'll stick around here though because I need all the help I can get!!!

i dont even know now! ive lost track lol!
ive decided that ive got 11lb to my next stone want it off in 4 weeks max! thats just over 2.5lb for the next 4 weeks so fingers crossed :)
been really good this week so far, but ive had pasta for 2 days which i dont usually have and i feel all bloated now, so thats me off carbs till weigh in day which will be tuesday morning, after my gain last week im really hoping i have a big loss :) xx

Well I went out for food and drinks last night as I'm leaving my job. Had fish and potatoes. Not to high in syns.

Then ice cream, chocolate fondant and a few drinks.. oops.

Hmm may only get 1lb this week if I'm lucky! Had a shitty week and have comfort ate a lot if it. Started out well for a few days then bam....argh!! Going to visit a mate in November hopefully and wanted target by then!!

Next week will be epic lol. How are we all doing? Who's weigh in is next?

I eat pasta till its coming out my ears but I've recently switched to couscous. Just as filling but doesn't seem to make the weight hang around longer than needed lol. Its only 65p a bag in Tesco too and lasts me two weeks of lunches.

2.5 off for me tonight. So in a week Ive lost what I put on last week and its star week so hoping it'll be even more next week. Back on it now and feeling good :)

How is everyone else getting on???
xxx

Back