6 weeks to lose a stone!!!

Hows everyone getting on?
How close are we to our little targets?
I lost 2.5lb last night so im aiming for 2.5lb and thats my 6 weeks done:)

I lost another 1lb so 6 in total xxx

well done that great :) just keep it up and youll be there in no time :) xxx

My last weight loss week is Monday and I've lost 6.5lbs so far... as I gained 2.5lbs after a rubbish week! Would love to get to 10lbs!

I have finally got my head in gear so will be repeating this challenging starting Monday if anyone wants to try another stone!

I've hopefully got a stone to go until my Club10 so a great thing to work towards! Would love to get it in 6 weeks!!

I have finally got my head in gear so will be repeating this challenging starting Monday if anyone wants to try another stone!

I've hopefully got a stone to go until my Club10 so a great thing to work towards! Would love to get it in 6 weeks!!

if your head and heart are in it then you will succeed!

well i need to loose 2.5lb next week and that means i will have my 3 stone award. i booked a holiday last week so i go away in 12 weeks. i want to loose 1 stone 10lb by the time we go and that will take me to 13 stone on the dot.
so im defo up for it, i will hopefully be doing this little challange another twice and hopefully it will take me down to the 12's.

so count me in, i'm going to take it serious this time and actually take note of when i started and how much i loose :)

Ill start it again hun tues is last weigh in of this six week xxx
5week - 6lb gone

Well I did it! 10lbs in 6 weeks!!! Time to start again and go for that stone!

I bought a six week countdown but one was last night so I technically have 5 weeks of weigh ins?

I'm now 13st 11.5lbs and would love to be in the 12s after this countdown!!

lost 2lb last night , i needed to loose 2.5lb for my 3 stone so missed is by 1/2lb:(

anyway new 6 weeks ahead of me looking for a consistant 2-3 lb of each week from now till then:)

hiya, im a newbie to this site and to slimming world (only my second week) would love to get involved in this challenge when you restart!!

hiya, im a newbie to this site and to slimming world (only my second week) would love to get involved in this challenge when you restart!!

Think the six weeks is starting pretty Mich now... so if you want, your next weigh would be week 1 of the six weeks.

I weighed Tuesday so that's my start, then Monday will be my first (hopefully) loss of the 6 weeks.

Back