6 weeks to skinnydom

Hi MissyAnneMarie,

Yes I read about the diet club in your work-what a brilliant idea!!!

20lbs is fab in 6 weeks-did you do 3 packs plus a meal or 4 packs each day..,or a combination of both?Im dreadful at drinking enough water so that's my goal for the next few days.

I have a night out with the girls on the 16th November at a Tapas bar...I haven't planned what to do yet but I will and I have 2 weeks to think about it and kick start this.The other way to think about it is it's only 1 meal...that's all!

I'm sure you'll win the challenge hands down and the added bonus is you'll be richer and skinnier for it.It's a win win situation if you ask me!!!

Good luck x

thought I'd reply in my own thread because I always feel cheeky taking over people's diaries for some reason ha.

i did a combination, mainly 4 packs a day but then I'm a weirdo who only has strawberry shakes and mac and cheese packs ha. Can't wait to get my hands on some bars but the delivery will probably happen while I'm at work and nobody is in so may be a while.

when I did my stint without weighing I went to La Tasca twice! I just got the menu and put a little mark next to all the veg, chicken and seafood ones, think I may have been naughty and had a cheeky chorizo one but it didn't stop me losing. The second time I went I was handed the same menu haha. I looooove tapas!! I'm going for some on my birthday.

oh I do love a good challenge, like I said before it'll keep me on track weighing in front of everyone and now my name is down there's no avoiding it! I can't exactly not show up in work for 8 weeks can I haha xxx

Could so demolish a burger right now I'm due on and craving all things bad for me, I wouldn't usually even order a burger but think its because I can't have it why I want it. Obviously won't have one, mind over matter and all but would be lovely. Instead I'm gonna have my fave mac and cheese with some veg and a big cup of tea. That's my Friday night sorted, why can't X factor be on? Hope everyone has had a lovely day, yay weekend!!! xxx

Soooo much planned over he next few weeks, don't know where to begin!

6th Dec - work Xmas do - no choice but to come off plan because the meal is paid for, wasn't really a lot to choose from so went veggie...

- Starter - aubergine and goats cheese tart with a basil and rocket side
- Main - Brie, cranberry and mushroom Wellington with veg and roast potatos
- Dessert - white choc and orange ganache with custard

Obviously put much fancier than that but how am I gonna cope with all that cheese!!! The other options looked minging so had no choice. I'm actually dreading it but if I stick to plan for breakfast and dinner then get straight back on it the next day I should hopefully be ok. I have every intention of stopping eating when I'm full rather than finishing the whole plate which after being in s&s for a month should be quite quickly seeing as my stomach will have hopefully shrunk (both inside and out)

10th Dec - My birthday and 6 weeks (minus the Xmas so) on s&s. Going to stick to plan all day again and have tapas with my girls and choose carb free, protein and veg options with a couple of vodka sodas (which I'll be drinking at the Xmas do as well)

14th Dec - WHP!! Defo lose a few pounds that night but will have a shake breakfast and lunch then a protein meal probably with a few carbs to be on the safe side!

21st Dec - Calvin Harris and Tiesto and MEN planning on sticking to plan throughout with the exception of vodka sodas and maybe a couple of cocktails after

25th Dec - XMASSSSS - I'll have Xmas dinner and dessert but other than that hoping to stick to palm then straight back on track until new year.

Planning is the key right?! So those are my plans xxx

Decembers always a manic time!! It's so hard to avoid temptation but much more satisfying once it has been avoided. I always feel pleased with myself when I've refused naughty things (even though deep down I so badly want them!!)

Xx

Decembers always a manic time!! It's so hard to avoid temptation but much more satisfying once it has been avoided. I always feel pleased with myself when I've refused naughty things (even though deep down I so badly want them!!)

Xx

Oh i knowwww!!! I gained 9lbs last year, over the course of 2 months because I went way off track then got back on 2nd Jan and lost quite a bit. Just don't want to ruin all my hard work so only having set days where I'm planning on staying on plan most of the day apart from for tea time. Gonna be difficult but if we all stick together should be fine xxx

Yeah it's a good idea. I hate having consecutive days off plan. I have two coming up in November and December and find that harder than taking a single day off.
But I will try to be as good as possible in my decisions.
How's your Aunt?
Xx

Yeah it's a good idea. I hate having consecutive days off plan. I have two coming up in November and December and find that harder than taking a single day off.
But I will try to be as good as possible in my decisions.
How's your Aunt?
Xx

Bet it makes it a bit harder but if you don't go wild eating then you should be fine haha.

My auntie is ok, she thought she might be coming out today but will probably be after weekend now. She's not had another heart attack thank god but she's being treated for a clot on her lung. She's not I'm any pain any more either wish is really good. Things are looking much better, thanks for asking xxx

Ah glad to hear your auntie is doin better.

With the planned nights I know how you feel!

I have the following:-

2nd Nov - Dinner out
9th Nov - Friends birthday night out
16th Nov - Lunch date
7th Dec - Christmas night out
21st Dec - Christmas night out
23rd Dec - Birthday night out
25th Dec - Christmasssssssssssssssssssssssssss
26th Dec - Boxing day at Mums
31st Dec - Hogmanay dance
1st Jan - New Years dinner

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - how is this going to all work aswell as losing weight!!!!

We will manage it somehow

Dxxx

Ah glad to hear your auntie is doin better.

With the planned nights I know how you feel!

I have the following:-

2nd Nov - Dinner out
9th Nov - Friends birthday night out
16th Nov - Lunch date
7th Dec - Christmas night out
21st Dec - Christmas night out
23rd Dec - Birthday night out
25th Dec - Christmasssssssssssssssssssssssssss
26th Dec - Boxing day at Mums
31st Dec - Hogmanay dance
1st Jan - New Years dinner

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - how is this going to all work aswell as losing weight!!!!

We will manage it somehow

Dxxx

Ha I'm trying not to think about it, I have 4 other birthdays coming up as well and having 100% confirmed them so keeping them off the list, 2 of the nights there are just for my best friend but then we've got her meal on top of that. Not sure how I'm going to afford it let alone diet haha. We'll find a way xxx

Oh god yeah then there is how am I going to afford all of this!

Jeeeeeeeez.

I still need to do all my Christmas shopping too.

Dxxx

It's ok you'll win the diet comp and use your winnings! Lol!!

Am pleased your Aunty is on the mend and can hopefully get back to the comforts of her home. It's horrible having to stay in hospital even though it is the best place to be.

Xx

Well I've spent from 11am absolutely blitzing this house, steam cleaning included! Thought I'd done a brilliant job, even got my step dad to come up and fix the kitchen doors that we're coming off after giving some absolute cowboys £10k make a pigs ear of it 6 months ago then I rang the hospital so I could tell my auntie and obviously check up on her, she couldn't even come to the phone because she can't get out of bed :( feel awful for not going visiting last night now. When will this stop? Xxx

Anyway, diet wise I've done well. Decided to have a protein meal this morning for some much needed energy for the day ahead. Had 2 poached eggs with grilled mushrooms and a couple of cheeky cherry tomatoes, lots of salt and pepper and a dab of brown sauce. Lovely! Lunch I had a brew with a bar, finally got my order delivered!! And just had a banana shake,mess actually quite pleasant but glad I only ordered 5. Sorting through my cupboards today made me realise how much s&s I STILL have!! I have well enough to last me 8 weeks and probably more after. Really didn't need to spend the extra money this month but at least I have some bars now. Yum xxx

At least you know you are now stocked up.]

Och your poor wee auntie, will you be able to visit over the weekend??

I am still sitting in my jammies - really should move & do something.

Dxxx

At least you know you are now stocked up.]

Och your poor wee auntie, will you be able to visit over the weekend??

I am still sitting in my jammies - really should move & do something.

Dxxx

No excuses now, I must have spent at least £5-600 on s&s, how mad will that make me if I get fat again?!! Haha, better stick to it like glue, which I definitely feel I can do right now. Weekends when I'm not going out make it so much easier, no temptation in the way!!

I'm going visiting tonight, one of her friends is coming getting me at half 6. Should make a move and get ready really but the thunder and lightening here is reeeeeeally bad and I'm scared I'll end up getting electrocuted through the shower haha. Just gonna sit and chill in my jammies as well with a brew. How sad / cosy xxx

I hope your aunt is ok. I'm sure the visit would have perked her up.

I look at the expense too and think what a waste if/when I've cheated. Had a blip yesterday and I may as well have sat on the curb tossing pound coins from my pocket down the drain rather than losing pounds of fat from my body! I need to get that frame of thinking back permanently.

Xx

Been so busy today, not looking forward to the 11 hour shift awaiting me tomorrow. Diet club is starting though!! So weighing in tomorrow for a fresh start. Weighed last Tuesday at 12st3!so wish me luck xx

Last edited:
Lost 5lbs and back in the 11s. Quite happy with that! I know now I have less weight to lose it will probably come off slower than before. Weighed in this morning for diet club, fully dressed and after a pint of water I'm 12st bang on, I was expecting about a 2lb difference anyway so generally quite pleased this morning. Bring on the money!!

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Back