:)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by haniakuja, 26 September 2008 Social URL.

1. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

:wave_cry:I AM NEW! Only second day on it but i am looking forward to the effects! by the way i am really really hungry!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    welcome to minis, to curb the hunger drink more water and don't worry ketosis is on it's way and then you'll feel on top of the world

4. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

Hello! I answered your other thread but just wanted to say welcome and reassure you again it does get better and the pain is really worth it xxx

5. sailor_Jack

sailor_Jack Gonna be slim again

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi and dont worry, come your first WI you will be jumping for joy and that feeling will keep you going for as long as it takes. Have a look at the various posts on here and just see how much the guys and gals have lost. Just focus and drink loads of water and you'll do great.

6. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.