6pack / flat tum in 6 weeks challenge

Well after 2 days of abs I'm having a day off as can barely sit upright without feeling uncomfortable! Back on the wagon tomorrow :)

body attack abs today!

Yay Day 3! Kettleworx Fast Abs (programme 1)

3 of 30.

Good work everyone :D

Well after 2 days of abs I'm having a day off as can barely sit upright without feeling uncomfortable! Back on the wagon tomorrow :)

take it easy hun, possibly reduce to 10/ 15 mins a day instead of 20, then if you can go on then up it minute by minute till you hit the 20 again. ( which may be in 4 weeks time or shorter).

will have to do mine when i get in, as have been doing some crazy hours this week.

take it easy hun, possibly reduce to 10/ 15 mins a day instead of 20, then if you can go on then up it minute by minute till you hit the 20 again. ( which may be in 4 weeks time or shorter).

Hiya, yeah I managed 10mins today in 2 seperate 5min sessions. Quite enough for me as can still feel it from the other day but have managed it! :)

Lose2win, Rainbowbear ,
Good workouts guys, amazing, this challenge is defo challenging, the results will pay off I promise.
I'm gonna post in 30 mins just about to start, my work out.

Wow Gina you are really going for it!!

i have no choice when doing classes, the only ones who get away with the ab work are the pregnant people!

more abs today, but tommorow is my "rest" day (im running tommorow) :)

20 mins done, day 4of5 week 1/6 (3/30) done.

Now this may sound crazy but it was a tiny but easier today.
Time for a different routine.

I think it's gonna have to be an early night for me tonight, up early in morning and mentally shattered from work.

Nite nite x

20 mins done, day 4of5 week 1/6 (3/30) done.

Now this may sound crazy but it was a tiny but easier today.
Time for a different routine.

I think it's gonna have to be an early night for me tonight, up early in morning and mentally shattered from work.

Nite nite x

I know what you mean about changing it up a bit. I did floor work today instead of kettlebells.

Well done on completing another session.

I know what you mean about changing it up a bit. I did floor work today instead of kettlebells.

Well done on completing another session.

If floor work means you are lying on the floor doing stuff all mine is floor work. Should I be doing stuff standing up as well? Just following my own little pack the gym guy gave me but tbh variation will become the spice of life me thinks! Oh and that's me done another 5 mins so up to 15 today! Def quitting for the day now... its so addictive. Bicycle crunches just make me laugh! :)

Day 4/30. I'm late in posting but had a busy day and was out tonight for dinner with my friend then had visitors when I got home! I did another Davina DVD today, did the Core stability section which lasted about 30 mins. Last day tomorrow then a wee break :)

Did my 20 mins at 6am - kettlebells this time. Near the end I was seriously flagging I felt soo weak but I took my time and finished. Rest day tomorrow.

Week 1 - Day 4 of 5 ~ 4/30

Lose2Win said:
Did my 20 mins at 6am - kettlebells this time. Near the end I was seriously flagging I felt soo weak but I took my time and finished. Rest day tomorrow.

Week 1 - Day 4 of 5 ~ 4/30

Way to go! That's dedication :)

Rainbowbear said:
If floor work means you are lying on the floor doing stuff all mine is floor work. Should I be doing stuff standing up as well? )

Rainbowbear said:
RB it doesn't matter if you do stuff on the floor, sitting or standing up. I do quite a bit of kettlebells which is a combination of standing and lying down. Yesterday I didn't use the kettlebell but mixed it up a bit with a lot offloir work. It all produces results I just wanted a bit of variety so I don't get bored :D

Way to go! That's dedication :)

Thanks. I really need to get this tummy down. It spoils the look of my clothes lol.

Back