6pack / flat tum in 6 weeks challenge

Right that's me done 15 mins today in 3 x5min slots. Went well. Still sore but bicycle crunches getting slightly less painful and the plank - I managed a whole 7 seconds lol! Day 1 I couldn't even do 1! :)

Can I join this? I know I'm a bit late but I want a body like this...

Attachments

• image-2340233220.jpg
    image-2340233220.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 88
Ps. I'm guessing doing the slendertone while I sit on my bum and read a book don't count!?! Lol x

Loving the pic, yeah you can join I'll add you on.
If possible can you take pics and measure, ( you don't have to show us at the end if you don't want to but at least for your own records )
how do you want to do it the full 6 weeks? Or 5 weeks, if 6 read rules on front page, of 5 then same rules just 5 weeks).
Good luck and happy logging.

Ps. I'm guessing doing the slendertone while I sit on my bum and read a book don't count!?! Lol x
Errr let me think lol, like your Whitt,
i do my work outs but have been contemplating using the slender tone as well in car as I drive to work as well, as an extra not a stead off.

Right that's me done 15 mins today in 3 x5min slots. Went well. Still sore but bicycle crunches getting slightly less painful and the plank - I managed a whole 7 seconds lol! Day 1 I couldn't even do 1! :)

Me likely

Did my 20 mins at 6am - kettlebells this time. Near the end I was seriously flagging I felt soo weak but I took my time and finished. Rest day tomorrow.

Week 1 - Day 4 of 5 ~ 4/30

Loving it girl, dedicatio, resilience to the 6 am. Lost for words just fab

Day 4/30. I'm late in posting but had a busy day and was out tonight for dinner with my friend then had visitors when I got home! I did another Davina DVD today, did the Core stability section which lasted about 30 mins. Last day tomorrow then a wee break :)
Wow nice to see your still fitting in the work out with so much on as well, brilliant !

Anyway may be late posting results tonight as still out, will defo do a work out and post though may be about 12am

Carrieblue said:
Loving the pic, yeah you can join I'll add you on.
If possible can you take pics and measure, ( you don't have to show us at the end if you don't want to but at least for your own records )
how do you want to do it the full 6 weeks? Or 5 weeks, if 6 read rules on front page, of 5 then same rules just 5 weeks).
Good luck and happy logging.

Yea I'll just do the 5weeks so finish same time as everyone else! Waist measurement is 27 inch wanna get it down to like 24 of I can! Have taken a photo! Doing traditional situps and core work! 20mins done just now!! x

Hey Carrieblue, I'm glad you started up this challenge, thanks :)

Day 4/30 done

Did Kettleworx fast abs (programme 1).

Yea I'll just do the 5weeks so finish same time as everyone else! Waist measurement is 27 inch wanna get it down to like 24 of I can! Have taken a photo! Doing traditional situps and core work! 20mins done just now!! x

Wow good waist size ( I wish) ok 5 weeks it is,
good first work out.

Hey Carrieblue, I'm glad you started up this challenge, thanks :)

Day 4/30 done

Did Kettleworx fast abs (programme 1).

Hu hun me too I'm loving it I've gone from couch potato to working out ( not crazily) practically everyday now because of this challenge, I've sneaked on the scale this week from last weigh in ( Monday) and ive lost 2 lbs already really chuffed.
Love that you guys are here helping me and each other as would have never done it on my own without everyone,
so big hugs all round and thanks everyone !

Oooo ps getting off my soap box now....

Fantastic work out trimlee !

Kayleehollie said:

27 inches blimey I dream of a waist that small :jealous:

Wasn't always that size haha!! Used to be 34 but now lost weight it's got no tone to it!! Feels all droopy and sad :( just hope I can stick to the challenge!! Gulp! x

Kayleehollie said:
Wasn't always that size haha!! Used to be 34 but now lost weight it's got no tone to it!! Feels all droopy and sad :( just hope I can stick to the challenge!! Gulp! x

Yeah you can do if just take it one day at a time. Even if you only manage 10 or 15 mins it will all help.

If you don't mind me asking, How did you lose the weight and how much have you lost?

Lose2Win said:
Yeah you can do if just take it one day at a time. Even if you only manage 10 or 15 mins it will all help.

If you don't mind me asking, How did you lose the weight and how much have you lost?

That's fine, I done weightwatchers but I just done it myself, didn't go to meetings and done the old points system and exercise 3 times a week, lost 2 1/2 stone, which sounds quite unimpressive haha but wanna lose another half stone really!

What kinda thing you doing? You got a goal weight/date? x

I'm doing slim & save/ low carb at the moment I want to lose 20lbs by the end of August. I've already lost 60lbs doing Cambridge.

2 half stone loss is great. You shouldn't put it down as its a brilliant achievement especially if you did it on your own. Well done for sticking with it :)

5/5 done week 1/6 done. gonna have a rest day tomorrow.

Decided to have my day off today :) back to it tomorrow for day 5 :)

Everyones doing great, keep it up :) we will all look like Lucy from TOWIE soon ;) ha wonder how much ab work she does a day eh?!

Back