6pack / flat tum in 6 weeks challenge

Decided to have my day off today :) back to it tomorrow for day 5 :)

Everyones doing great, keep it up :) we will all look like Lucy from TOWIE soon ;) ha wonder how much ab work she does a day eh?!
Lucy has a fantastic stomach, would love that stomach

thats me done full 20 mins of abs today so done my 5 this week. Plan to rest over weekend and start again on Monday :) xx

Rainbowbear said:
thats me done full 20 mins of abs today so done my 5 this week. Plan to rest over weekend and start again on Monday :) xx

Well done - Great work. Enjoy your rest :)

Decided to have my other rest day today as stuff got in the way so I'll do my day 5 tomorrow :). Well done all those who have now finished week 1 :)

Week 1 done! And my OH joined me. He's always joked that my Kettleworx exercises are 'cheer leading', but after fast abs decided that they weren't!
The front plank is getting slightly easier (meaning I can hold for a couple of seconds longer than I could before, lol!)

5/30

O M G today's workout was seriously hard. 50mins of kettlebells which incorporates at least 30mins of abs/core work. I had to lie down when I finished I couldn't move lol. So glad I finished it though. That's this week done and dusted!!

Week 1 - Day 5 of 5 ~ 5/30 - 5 weeks to go!!

O M G today's workout was seriously hard. 50mins of kettlebells which incorporates at least 30mins of abs/core work. I had to lie down when I finished I couldn't move lol. So glad I finished it though. That's this week done and dusted!!

Week 1 - Day 5 of 5 ~ 5/30 - 5 weeks to go!!

Thats amazing! I struggle to get through 5 mins of abs work before I get sore and by time I get to 15-20 I feel like I am dying! Enjoy the rest of your day. x

Woohoo day 5/30 complete with Davina high energy 5 abs section :)

Day 6 tomorrow! Start of week 2!
Excellent!
Roll in tomorrow for day 6, I know I'm getting stronger did a little extra 10 mins today and it felt easier, think its a DVD tomoz, with some cardio as well.

Well ladies I'll see you tomoz for the start of week 2 woohoo !

20 mins done for my day 3/30 gonna try and do 6 days a week till I catch up! Saturday's are my day off so back on it today!

My fitness pal username: kayleehollie

20 mins done for my day 3/30 gonna try and do 6 days a week till I catch up! Saturday's are my day off so back on it today!

Youll catch up soon hun, set up your mfp on you personal page, piers has got the demo at the top of each forum. I think it's an alert then we can just click on the link near your name . Add me via the link near my name ( the blue blob)

Aaaaah I can't seem to do it! I'm on the iPhone app can you do it on there? Or to you have to do it on full site?

Kayleehollie said:
Aaaaah I can't seem to do it! I'm on the iPhone app can you do it on there? Or to you have to do it on full site?

I think you have to be on the full site cos I can't do it either. I've just sent you an invite in MFP.

Back