6pack / flat tum in 6 weeks challenge

I did mine on full site on my IPhone. My lap tops broke, so do all my posting on the web page on my iPhone. I don't use the app as too many restrictions

Kayleehollie you have done it great

That's my week 2 day 1 completed. Another 15 mins :) Mainly did crunches and bicycle crunches today as other stuff was making me too breathless with this blasted chest infection. Still; I feel accomplished so resting easy till tomorrow. Yay! :)

It's another late one for me been at the rugby, and will get in later do my exercises and read posts that I have missed in the day, and update

Week 2 starting
Doing Kettleworx Fast Abs Programme 2 this week.

It's got:

Half get ups
Hip pump and crunch
Butt elevators
Windshield wipers

6/30 :)

Come on everyone!

Got in sooo late last night couldnt officially class it as the start of week2...... So gonna start today and class yesterday as an early restday.

Good workout trimlee.

That's my week 2 day 1 completed. Another 15 mins :) Mainly did crunches and bicycle crunches today as other stuff was making me too breathless with this blasted chest infection. Still; I feel accomplished so resting easy till tomorrow. Yay! :)

Nice work out, your doing great especially with chest infection.

Hi guys, ended up having a day off yesterday- I've pulled my neck it's really painful- not sure if it's bad form when doing sit-ups or maybe just the way I slept or something. Decided best thing was to lay off the exercise yesterday. It feels a bit better today so think I'll do some ab work today that doesn't rely on me having to move my neck too much!
So it's week 2 day 1 :)
Everyone is doing really well and it's great motivation to keep me going so BIG THANKS to all of you :)

Hi guys, ended up having a day off yesterday- I've pulled my neck it's really painful- not sure if it's bad form when doing sit-ups or maybe just the way I slept or something. Decided best thing was to lay off the exercise yesterday. It feels a bit better today so think I'll do some ab work today that doesn't rely on me having to move my neck too much!
Everyone is doing really well and it's great motivation to keep me going so BIG THANKS to all of you :)

hope you managed without hurting yourself further :)

Take it easy, don't do anything that will make it worse, of anything when your feeling up to it do reverse crunches, where your just using the lower body and the neck is relaxed on the floor.
Take care Hun X

Now doing my Hannah waterman DVD got a really hard 20min ab section! Day 4/30! Six pack here I come!!
How was this DVD work out? Roll on the six pack

Ok that's me done 1/5 week 2. 6/30
Really pumped up at this challenge loving it.

Carrieblue said:
How was this DVD work out? Roll on the six pack

It's ok it's really hard!! Not a big fan of DVDs but it was so hot today I didn't want to go for a run!! But yea you really feel it and get a sweat on!

I decided not to do it today and instead have a rest day. Knackering day of hospital apts so decided rest and a relaxing dvd was my cup of tea this evening :)

Lose2Win said:
Week 2 - Day 2 of 5 ~ 7/30 - 5 weeks to go!!

Same here!
Almost didn't do it today but did not want to fall behind; so glad it's done now :D

Well done folks!

Hi guys not had much time to come online, busy preparing for an interview tomorrow. Did ten mins last night :) neck feeling better so back to the full 20 tonight!
Day 7/30.

So does anyone have abs of steel yet?!!!

Back