6pack / flat tum in 6 weeks challenge

Sliminthecity my abs are defo stronger, I hope to see a change by work out 15 where I'll take a mid way pic, and measurements.

Everyone is doing great, ( rest when needed) but dont give up mentally. ( which i dont think anyone is, i love the mental strength we have shown, its keeping me going! Thanks guys, I must keep thinking, once its done its done its done) week one is over and this is where the challenge kicks in.

Did a Pilates abdominal work out tonight 45 mins was great.
Workout 2/5 week 2/6 - 7/30.

That's my 20 mins done- just did a combination of different exercises I've learned from various DVDS :)

Great you can feel a difference Carrie- I feel like I can see a bit more definition in my upper abs, lost another pound this week so it's all helping I think :) I'll also take new pics at the half way point :)

20 mins done while waiting for my tea to cook! Multi tasking!! 5/30 catching you guys up!! I'm gonna take a weekly pic and measure, I'll let you know my progress (only of its good!! :) )

tricep and chest presses on toes, and abs done! :D finally feeling a little more human now, felt ill all week so wasnt putting much effort in but now im back to the proper workouts

Gina was just about to pm you to see if you were ok, glad your better now.

Kayleehollie you are catching up fast go girl, good tip as well to do it while waiting for your tea!

That's my 20 mins done- just did a combination of different exercises I've learned from various DVDS :)

Great you can feel a difference Carrie- I feel like I can see a bit more definition in my upper abs, lost another pound this week so it's all helping I think :) I'll also take new pics at the half way point :)

Thanks Hun, and it's a good idea to be able to learn what are good ab exercises that you can do on your own, well done.

feeling better now, couldnt even run last week i felt that bad. i did try doing abs but was weak

Hi everyone. I managed 15mins today of ab work. Had a drug line put into my ab yesterday hence no exercise yesterday but after checking with GP today shes okay for me to carry on as long as I don't push it! So I'm back :)

Hi everyone. I managed 15mins today of ab work. Had a drug line put into my ab yesterday hence no exercise yesterday but after checking with GP today shes okay for me to carry on as long as I don't push it! So I'm back :)

Your such a trooper, 15 mins is amazing. X

Work out 3/5 week 2/6 - 8/30, woo hoo I can do a full V sit up now.

Did Laura London 10 min abs and 10 mins of mixture reverse curls and normal sit ups and crunches .
Hope everyone is ok. And all see you all tomorrow.

It's where you lay down legs stretched out arms stretched above head. The you use stomach muscles to lift body into a V shape ( so legs go up at an angle and do do arms and torso). Balances in this position for a few seconds then lower back down and do it again.

Off to work out now will update when done.
The sun is out which makes it soo hard b
not to be in aberrant garden.

Ok yeah I get what you mean- will have to try one!!

Well day 8/30 done today with 20 mins of kettleworx core.

Feel like my abs and love handles have had a really good workout after that!

How's everyone else getting on?

todays my rest day, ive noticed a difference in my stomach and in my hips. my clothes dont seem as tight around the hips and stomach is flatter. come on abs, i want that 6 pack NOW :p

Sorry I didnt check in yesterday guys, didn't roll on till 1 o'clock last night, but I was there on my kitchen floor planking!

Just been for a run and now gonna do my ab work out! Downloaded a app so gonna give that a go! 7/30 !

I haven't noticed a difference :( , I feel like my stomach is hard, it's just hidden under a layer of flub!! bad times, I was naughty yesterday tho!

9/30 done yee haa! Good work out everyone. I have measured and difference yet I know my abs are stronger thought, I have upped my cardio as well to burn the fat around my stomach.

See you all tomorrow. X

even though i dont check in every time i do a workout, i am still doing them :D

Back