6pack / flat tum in 6 weeks challenge

1 lb is great, the inches will come it just takes time.

Sorry as well about yesterday I had a rest day saw feeling shattered and. Run down kinda. Anyway will be back on it today will do some before I leave for margate.

Watched Olympic opening ceremony yesterday wow what a show.

body attack abs done :D woohoo

Someone gave me 30 day shred dvd today so planning on giving that a shot later. Done my 15mins today but not yesterday - was a wee bit too sore!

Hi everyone! Just did Kettleworx Fast Abs programme 2.

I missed out 2 days this week so it's wk 2 day 3/5, overall 8/30 (should be at 10/30 -but hey! Will try and make up) :)

Well done all; great challenge!

I did my full 20mins today! Still a day behind schedule but plan to do last session either today later on or tomorrow and then start week 3! Measured my abs area today and actually bigger than they were 3 weeks ago but reckon its fluid from my line so not lost motivation! Bring on week 3!

did abs today in combat and pump, as well as press ups in each one. you use your core inpump too so thats like an hour long ab session :D

Forgot to log on yesterday! Did my day 10/30 yesterday with session 3 of kettleworx core :)
Week 3 now :) will take some updated pics at the end of the week.

Morning all

Week 3 now :)
I'm on 9/30 (got 2 to make up)

Did Kettleworx Fast abs Programme 3:

Side bends
Side twists
Windmills (disco side bends)
Core rows
Pull over and crunch
Seated figure 8 pass
Half get ups

hi guys sorry I have nt updated the last couple of days I have been at a music festival, and camping,

I have defo done my exercises on the last two days at the side of the tent ha haa.

i'm back and ready to step it up a gear.

so currently 10/30 so far and will do my exercises tonight and I will be back to update and read everyone elses posts, ( at work at mo, sneaked on the computer) heehee.

Did my 20min abs today, a 4mile gentle walk with doggie and then my longest run ever - 1.54km in 15mins. Well impressed with self. It's amazing what a tin of Irn Bru does for you!

Ok done today's abs 11/30,

Wow wow wow Everyone is doing amazingly

Rainbowbear the full 20 mins! Fan ta stic ! ! And all the exercise as well a run and walk. Nice.
Sliminthecity - session 4 woohoo! Yes loving it.
Gina b that stomach will defo be a washboard after an hours worth is abs amazing
trimlee session 3 kettleworx that is so so so good.

I can tell that we all are progressing well I read the improvements that you guys are doing practically everyday, you all must be so proud.

You too Carrieblue! If it wasn't for your group I still would be none the wiser of where my abs are!

normally by id have given up! 3 more weeks :D

15 min abs managed today whilst watching Olympic gymnastics! Youch from yesterday's run but still managed 1.5hour walk today :)

Used yesterday as my rest day 12/30 done.

Just did basic abs as was a little tired next door last night keeps us up having a domestic, didn't get to sleep till 3am and had to be up at 6:30 am. Aaahhhhh

Anyway nite nite guys.

Pps great workouts as well and nice to see you all challenging yourselves. Xxx

Back