6st gone and still on track -now 9st8lbs gone

CAPRICORN

Gold Member
Hellooooo all :D
Just thought I would pop in and share my progress so far :happy036:afterall its keeping a diary on here and watching everyone elses journey that helps spur me on (and thankyou to all that have shared your amazing stories :thankyou:)
Im on week 30 of my slimming world mission and have shifted 6st 1.5lbs so far.. still [STRIKE] want[/STRIKE]need to lose about another 5st -but do you know what Im having such a ball on SW that I just know I WILL do it :bunnydance:
Anyway -here is my "fattest" photo :p

and here is where I am today,,, still plenty left to work on as you can see -but I'm at last heading on a one way journey in the right direction ;)

I will pop back in as I lose more and update when I can see a difference :p

Keep up the great work everyone :vibes:

Last edited:
Wow what a great story! You are doing great! So whats your advice for how to stay focused? I am on week 3 of the rest of my life and finding it hard.

Hi Chala and thankyou

Its my first time doing SW -I have done all the other diets *several times* :eek:-but I seem to have found the right plan for me and at the right time... only took until I was 38 :giggle:
To start with I only focussed on getting to the end of today still on plan, then I would get up in the morning and do the same again -but now I plan like a lunatic :p -and make sure I get plenty of variety, I love to cook and so keeping on track is easy and I never feel Im going without,
I find keeping a diary on here helps too as you get lots of encouragement (not to mention ideas) off everyone. I add all the recipes I try on mine so that I can hopefuly help everyone else like I have been helped and I have to say ... I don't think I have had any meals since I started that made me feel like I was on a diet :drool: ....

Best of luck with your journey and if you think I can help in any way (even if its just with recipes) please feel free to give me a yell...
Keep at it ....1 meal at a time and you will get there ;)

Gosh I can't believe how well you've done, in only 30 weeks!!!!
Well done you!
xx

Great stuff, great post and well done. Fantastic. :bliss: :bliss:

Aw thats brilliant, you've made such a fantastic accomplishment and are looking so much better for it - 6st is an absolutely amazing loss, and I'm so glad to hear that you're still determined and most of all, enjoying your diet - keep up the good work, you're going to hit target in no time at all!

I bet you're feeling great and so proud of yourself :) Honestly, you've done so well - congrats! :) X

Well done Capricorn, that's a fantastic loss in 30 weeks! Wow, time sure does fly, I remember you starting the "Queensize" thread, all of us talking about what we'd like to achieve, and look! You're already passed halfway!!!

Well done hun, no doubt you'll be rid of that 5st in no time...meanwhile, I'll add your food diary to my "stalker" ahem...er...motivation list! Seriously, it's achievements like yours that keep my eye on the prize when I might not be feeling 100%...well done!
:D

You've done fantastic. It's inspiring to hear of people doing so well on eating plans that include proper food (and lots of it)... Keep up the good work :)

Congrats on your journey so far - you look amazing!!! Its such an inspiration to read - well done

WOW - Well done, you look so different already. Fantastic xx

Hellooooo all :D
Just thought I would pop in and share my progress so far :happy036:afterall its keeping a diary on here and watching everyone elses journey that helps spur me on (and thankyou to all that have shared your amazing stories :thankyou:)
Im on week 30 of my slimming world mission and have shifted 6st 1.5lbs so far.. still [STRIKE] want[/STRIKE]need to lose about another 5st -but do you know what Im having such a ball on SW that I just know I WILL do it :bunnydance:
Anyway -here is my "fattest" photo :p

and here is where I am today,,, still plenty left to work on as you can see -but I'm at last heading on a one way journey in the right direction ;)

I will pop back in as I lose more and update when I can see a difference :p

Keep up the great work everyone :vibes:
really well done 2u :)

really well done 2u :)
Thankyou...
I had forgotten that I posted this...
So a quick update... Im now just over 1 year down the line and 9st 8lbs lighter :bliss:.. I need to lose 2st more to get the top end of my healthy weight range :party0011: and then I will decide how much more I think I need to lose....
Thanks for the lovely comments everyone :flowers:

Wow, amazing success.....Congrats on your effort!!

Update???

Back