6th week weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dol7247, 17 October 2006 Social URL.

1. dol7247

dol7247 Full Member

Hi everyone
    Havent posted for a week or two because i was feeling a bit deflated after only losing 1Ib on my 5th weigh in. I definately could have gone off the rails and was thinking sod sod sod this if i am only losing this amount i may aswell eat....... However my cdc diiscussed it could be totm probs or just one of those things that happen and next week will be better if i stick to plan. I did and she was right 7Ib lost omg. So a lesson to everyone it does even itself out and if you have a week like i did please carry on ( i know its so hard ) this diet does def work ( i am now wearing some clothes i wore before i was pregnant ) what other diet can do that in 6 weeks. feel like im babbling now so will carry on with ironing and slugging me water bye x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done:D You must be proud of yourself, I know that I am. Despite the disappointment you perservered and kept on track.

4. natpot

natpot Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    WEll done you for carrying on. I think a real test of your determination and you won:D . Your losses are great and a real inspiration to someone like me on their first week. Keep up the fab work!

5. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

well done i know the odd week you lose small can make you disheartened but its nearly always followed by a big loss,

6. whirlwind

whirlwind Full Member

Im the same
    I only lost a 1lb on my 3 week followed by 7lb on week 4
    bodies are such funny things

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.