6th weigh in and am officially overweight!!!!Yippeee!!

Andsome

Hi everyone,

6th weigh in today (can't believe its gone so quick). I lost 4lbs (although in my book 2.2kg = 4.8lbs but hey ho - they never round it up at my pharmacy!!!)

But I am absolutely overjoyed at being overweight and no longer obese. Its the most fantastic feeling in the world!!!

Well done you that is fab news keep it i i love this diet hope i do as well as you by my 6th weigh in that will be at the end of july x

Well done you! Great feeling isn't it. I came down from Class III obese and am now just overweight. Keep up the good work, you're doing fantastic!

Fantastic! I just got weighed too and I'm just found out that I'm now overweight and no longer obese. Nearly did the conga down the street back to work. Congrats! Well done.

When I got there my pharmacist made a really big deal of it- it was great! LOL! I don't think I'll ever make it right down to 'healthy' (9 1/2st for me), but 'nearly healthy' will suit me fine!

Well done Andsome...noticed that you are half way there, as you now only need to lose another 30lb to get to your goal.

Hope you have a great week and you deserve to feel on cloud nine.

woop well done great feeling when you come out of the obese category

Cor well done!!!!!!! Yay a great feeling

Hi Andsome,
very well done on the weight loss and the overweight category, it's still but a dream for me. Half way there, you must be feeling very positive. Best of luck this week.
Doirin

Hi Andsome, that is such a fantastic feeling, isn't it. We started out at the same weight, although you are 2" taller than me. I'm very happy at 10stone 12lbs, a proper size 14 that suits my broad frame. I can't tell you how fantastic clothes shopping has now become. Best of luck on the remainder of your journey. xx

what a wonderful achievement.

that reminds me to add these to my long list of goals - not even sure how much weight is which category. can't wait to be 'healthy', i'm pretty sure i started off as morbidly obese...

Back