7/7/11 starters.

Day 27
Good to have you back Nikki....yes I think it is summer in the air and social events coming at us left right and centre !!

Well I managed TS yesterday then woke up and realised I have a lunch appointment today:mad: so will have to try and stick to small portion of fish or chicken....had a peek at the scales this morning and :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:.....yeah I knowits glycogen stores and water... just hope I can be at least STS on WI which is 2 days time....weirdly the rumbling stomach is back .....almost like starting again although to us 7/11 ers this is not a restart just a journey hey guys ?

Hope you have a great day xxxx

I'm still here!! Back on TS tomorrow. Looks like a 7lb gain, but in reality I could expect nothing less. Dominos is definitely not on WS!

Having had a fantastic week it's time to start over and I am hoping for a big loss in week 1 / 5. (you know what I mean)

Let's see how we go.

welcome Back Mr Mc !! (ooo that rhymes !)

You are week 5... none of this restart business... its a journey and part of it is hols and social events (in my opinion). The good news is that 2/3 of that 7 pounds is water and you will dump the glycogen stores in a few days. So good luck!

Glad you had a great time.
well I lost 1 pound this week. Not the best but as someone else said on mini mims its like a block of butter of my backside (actually belly) so woo hoo !!:happy036:

Well I am firmly back on the TS wagon today, and am raring for a big loss week.

Had the most fab time away which ended up getting extended until yesterday. Wont bother to say what I eat, but believe me when I say all and everything!!!!

Now all urges have been indulged and a good time had by all I am in exactly the right mind to carry on full steam ahead.

Day done and have successfully posted my HONK for the day.

Not easy either as have friends staying and they had the most delicious dinner this evening, but I stayed firm with my Thai soup.

Bring on day 30!

Well done mr mc and it's day 30 for us ( we are getting so old !)

Bit nervous for the weekend temptations but really want to get to 11stone something this week ...even 11 stone 13.9 pounds ...please .... Need 3.5 or 4 pounds loss ideally ....So will probably be on here a lot asking for a KIck !! If temptation comes my way... It's not food ... It's a glass of vino ....x

Aha, that's where I am OK. Until the ball last week I hadn't had a drink since May 2010. Even at the do I only had a couple of glasses of champagne.

I will make sure I give you the nudge as I had a sneaky peak this morning and you were right about it being mostly water as I lost 3.4pm in one day !!!

Here's to a great TS day!

Day 31 and sneeky scale peek is showing another loss. Must say I feel brilliant and my skin and hair looking great.....been reaing a lot about the benefits of ketosis in healing immunity and cancer and all I can say is WOW........guessing this will be a diet for life for some of us...

Have a great day 7/11 ers (MrMC ....) cant wait to see your loss next week... bet you beat me (again) !!

Just in from a great night with friends. Dined Alfresco. Definitely not an Exante day, but going to have a big push now for the week!

MrMc said:
Just in from a great night with friends. Dined Alfresco. Definitely not an Exante day, but going to have a big push now for the week!

Day 32

That sounds lively mrmc ! Alfresco ..goodness would need a brolly oop north where I come from ...!

I am sure it won't have a negative effect and it is supposed to be our AAM week . I too added a meal yesterday ( boy that broccoli was yum ) but going to attempt TS today . Scales showing another drop plus ketostix are pink so not going to get to het up about it. I like the AAM or AASocialM as you named it at weekends rather than a whole week of it . Love my soups and shakes !!!

4 days till WI ... Yeah :)

Ps anyone else still with us ? Don't be shy ...,we have all been a little naughty so no shame sharing your struggles here !!

Hey MK, I'm still around but having to focus on biz and travel. London not a great place to have to work at mo. Will be back soon, promise.

Back