7/7/11 starters.

If it's any consolation I lost .6lb Mind you, I only had one TS day in the whole week! Not too disappointed.

The wheels have come off!

I hope so MK, although why I picked the most social month on the Calendar to not eat or drink, I do not know.

I am just back from a week in London full of lunches and evening promotions, which I have finally arrived home at stupid o'clock ready for a huge session tomorrow at the home of a former BBC Dragon, which is all about indulgence!

Haven't seen a bar or shake in 4 days!!!

Think I have a puncture in 4 wheels!!!

Is this a PAUSE moment?

Mrmc ...... There is never a right time so no !!!! You are just having to deal with a bunch more challenges this month than some of us ( others have lots too .....I think 1/2 the posts on here are about coping with social events !!!)

I run my own business as well and in normal times (ie when not hiding behind my illness) would pretty much have a similar work /social calendar ...... Sooooo I guess it's back to the fact that this is a journey and in truth one for life as I know that I am always going to now focus on diet and exercise for health . I think you said this up there somewhere ..... So do what you can .... Enjoy the exciting moments of your business and meeting amazing people and maybe work exante around it as and when you can and the rest of the time make those healthy choices (most of the time) .

2 days of TS and yesterday with bar shake and some protein ( and yes 2 glasses of vino) show I have lost 2 pounds since WI and deffo in ketosis . We can do this ....

Stay strong and you will get there .

Puncture kit now out !!!! X

What a weekend. But cannot post a thing!! Think I may be barred for life if I did!! Estimated weight loss this week...... + 3st!!!!

Hi all, although Hi MK seems a little more appropriate! I am not going to disappear without saying so.

So, "I'm going to disappear"

I need another clear run up to the TS state and feel I need to end and close this chapter to help me start another.

Being Day 42 after a shambolic 10 days makes it feel wrong somehow and I find the initial numbers easier.

Therefore, if I can replicate weeks 1-3 over and over I think I have the best chance.

So for the 7/7 diaries, this is me, MrMc signing out.

See you round the forums.

Hi mrmc very good luck with this and getting back onto TS as soon as you can .

Me too then signing out of our 7/11 group. Will be in my own diary and around too . I have a funeral today and tomorrow then plan a mini challenge for myself .

Please keep in touch mrmc and don't give up !!!! Xxxx

Back