• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

7/7/11 starters.

Friend

Day 2!!!!

Hurray! Made it through day 1, sorry for being so early... Work calling, but felt I wanted to say hello and bring on day 2 ! Hope you all have a great day and come on you 7/7 starters... We can do this :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Deecee66

Hiya Friend

Yippee!! We done day 1 now onto day 2.
Just eating a yukky bar, at least i wont make the mistake next month of puchasing the bumper pack as they are awful.

Huge well done hun, we can do this :)

Dee
xx

Suzisu

Hi there,

hope your day is going well, all fine here at the moment!

Deecee66

How are you both doing? I am finding today even more difficult then yesterday, surely this has to get easier...i am so hungry :(
Hope day 2 is going better for you both.

Dee
xx

Friend

Well done u !!! I'm sticking to shakes but I've had terrible acid allday.... Don't know if that's normal???? But I'm fine and doing ok, not hungry at all! Hope you're ok too :)

Friend

Deecee66 said:
How are you both doing? I am finding today even more difficult then yesterday, surely this has to get easier...i am so hungry :(
Hope day 2 is going better for you both.

Dee
xx
See hope u r ok remember we ate here for you!! :)

Suzisu said:
Hi there,

hope your day is going well, all fine here at the moment!
I'm ok not hungry but had acid all day... Don't know if that's a normal side effect? Hope your days been good. :)

Crappy day today, feel so hungry and was very shaky earlier. Almost caved in a few times now but am not going to as mamakash has said it gets easier:) roll on day 4/5.

How's it going for you Hun? Better I hope xx

Hi Dee please stick with it! I've had real bad acid all day and not been good but I actually split a pack today and I'm now having the other half of my banana shake, however I put less water in, made it like a paste, put it in freezer whilst I showered and hey presto.....frozen creamy like stuff!!!! Ice cream with loads of imagination lol! Keep in touch! Soon be day 3 :)

Suzisu

Don't know about the acic being a normal side effect - maybe someone else can say?

Isn't it great not feeling hungry - I can't believe I cooked 3 different menus for my fussy family this evening and wasn't even bothered!!!

Roll on day 3. . .

Day 3 :)

Omg! Woken up with such a headache... Sure it will ease off given time. Another long day at work ahead, bring on day 3!!!! Shakes all day again for me :) hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!! Keep smiling and focussed :)

Good morning you two, also woke up with an awful headache taken pain killers now and it has eased of, and a awful taste in my mouth yukk!! got to go and brush my teeth.
Feeling alot better today...well at the moment anyway lol.
Good luck for today both of you and hope it goes well for you both

Dee
xx

Suzisu

Hi all,

Sorry to hear about all the headaches - I hope painkillers and plenty of fluids do the trick.

Glad to hear you're feeling better this morning though Dee :)

Here's to a great day for all of us. Catch up later!