7 Alternative Uses For Scan Bran!

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
1) Glue Scan Bran "tiles" to a chimney breast, to create an interesting "rustic" room feature.

2) Cut (saw) a piece of Scan Bran into a pretty shape (a heart or a star would do). Now drill a hole at the top, thread onto a suitable length of ribbon and voila...An edible pendant!

3) Take some sheets of Scan Bran (as they come) and use as beer mats. By the end of the evening they will be softer to eat and have a lovely "boozy" flavour.

4) Scan Bran Fan: Simply glue three sheets of Scan Bran into a "fan" shape, using bubble gum. Once the heat of the day is over, discard the bubble gum and eat the fan! A lovely edible accessory and only one and a half syns!

5) Make place cards for a children's party, by piping royal-icing names onto oblongs of Scan Bran. Fun, helps kids to learn to read, and is also a healthy snack!

6) Using the rough side of Scan Bran, rub the hard skin from troublesome, ugly, heels. Your feet are now perfect for sandals! You probably shouldn't eat it after this though.

7) Glue a smaller mirror onto a "tile" of Scan Bran and decorate the edges with glued on lentils. Makes a lovely "ethnic" mirror frame for the kitchen. Make a bathroom version by gluing on small toothpaste lids and blue glitter.

I hope this has helped you to use up any Scan Bran that you might have purchased, before trying it. :D

(Other ideas welcome!)

Haha! Aww this is funny! :D

i must say though -*hangs head in shame*- i quite enjoy scan bran, not too often.. but i do.. eek!

lol I havn't tried it and won't now

8) Flush it down the toilet.

BLEH I hate scan bran.

Haha! Aww this is funny! :D

i must say though -*hangs head in shame*- i quite enjoy scan bran, not too often.. but i do.. eek!

I eat it too! I think it is OK really and if you drink enough water it certainly works.

It's good for the dogs constipation!!! :snoopyhouse:

I particularly like no6! ;)

Place round your vegetable beds/ hostas to keep sails/slugs away. (it's so rough they wouldn't cross the barrier)

Place round your vegetable beds/ hostas to keep sails/slugs away. (it's so rough they wouldn't cross the barrier)

That is genuinely a genius idea! It isn't only rough, it would also suck all the "juice" out of them. Ewwww.

1) Glue Scan Bran "tiles" to a chimney breast, to create an interesting "rustic" room feature.

2) Cut (saw) a piece of Scan Bran into a pretty shape (a heart or a star would do). Now drill a hole at the top, thread onto a suitable length of ribbon and voila...An edible pendant!

3) Take some sheets of Scan Bran (as they come) and use as beer mats. By the end of the evening they will be softer to eat and have a lovely "boozy" flavour.

4) Scan Bran Fan: Simply glue three sheets of Scan Bran into a "fan" shape, using bubble gum. Once the heat of the day is over, discard the bubble gum and eat the fan! A lovely edible accessory and only one and a half syns!

5) Make place cards for a children's party, by piping royal-icing names onto oblongs of Scan Bran. Fun, helps kids to learn to read, and is also a healthy snack!

6) Using the rough side of Scan Bran, rub the hard skin from troublesome, ugly, heels. Your feet are now perfect for sandals! You probably shouldn't eat it after this though.

7) Glue a smaller mirror onto a "tile" of Scan Bran and decorate the edges with glued on lentils. Makes a lovely "ethnic" mirror frame for the kitchen. Make a bathroom version by gluing on small toothpaste lids and blue glitter.

I hope this has helped you to use up any Scan Bran that you might have purchased, before trying it. :D

(Other ideas welcome!)
so true lol

this post made me laugh...however you will probably be shocked to know that i love (obsessed with) scan bran with lemon curd on. Infact for the past 2 weeks i have eaten a whole pack a day (2HexB's or 5 syns) with 2tsp of lemon curd on each (totalling 20tsp at 10syns) . I stuck to plan 100% last week and gained 5lbs however i believe this is a gain from the week before as my body seems a bit behind like my Moms. I get weighed tonight and have stuck to plan 100% this week too so i hope (bl**dy better) get a loss this week or else :p

Back