7 day extra easy starter plan.....

Angeeb

Hi Everyone,

So this is my second week on Slimming World. The first week I actually gained 2lbs! :cry: Im doing the EE plan and just found that I completely binged on "free food"!!!So I ve decided to follow the 7 day starter menu from the SW site as its more controlled for me! Was wondering if anyone else has done this and how did they do?

Also it would be great if anyone else knows about a set 7 day EE menu anywhere else?!

Thanks! :jelous:

In every magazine there is a 7 day menu and when I stick to those I always lose well!

Usually, though sometimes it's a Red/Green plan. :)

Does it have to be Extra Easy Angeeb? don't forget the super free stuff and fill up on that.

Be aware of portion control too.

Steve

If you want some ideas of things to have, look through peoples diaries on here and also the recipies section. If you feel youre eating too much try sticking to three meals,make sure you have one third superfree and keep snacks to superfree fruit and veg.

Thanks Steve..

I guess it doesnt have to be EE but my consultant said to do just that and that its the best but I find that giving me free food gives me TOO much freedom and I end up bingeing! :( So thats why I ended up trying to follow a set menu. Im a little confused with red/green days as it says "one or two healthy extra a's"?!?

Thanks for the feedback...much appreciated! :D

You can have one or two of the A choices! So if you want/need more you can. :)

I always preferred original and green days as I always had the 2 of each HEX's ;)

I prefer HEX's to food most of the time!

I would recommend super free rather than free. Then the binges will not be so bad;)

I replaced all my baddies with fruit & veg. Apples and carrot sticks saved my life lol.

It will come to you - if not, ask away, plenty of opinions on here:cool:

Steve

Well I def think it has come to me as I weighed today and lost 7 3/4lbs! :D:D:D

I think Ill stick to the menu plans as these seem to be working! Then maybe when I feel like I can handle it Ill move to the Red and Green plans!

Thanks for all the help :)

Back