7 Day SS'ing Challenge - EPISODE IV

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
So Episode IV.... it's starting....

Firstly, Westie, just read your post on Episode III and well done darling on your WI result.... that's a fab result - you must be really pleased with yourself. A big cheer for you....

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Chika - posted on your thread - well done sweetie.

I get weighed later and not expecting a fab result to be honest but I'm determined the rest of this week is going to be good and I'm going to lose 4lb by the end of the week..... DETERMINATION.. DETERMINATION.....

This week's started on a high - had fab coverage today in local paper and feature is on their website as well.... see link below..

Welcome to Kent Online

It's getting really exciting now and I can't believe it's at the end of this week.... it's come round so quick...! :eek:

I think local radio station is going to promote the night on Friday so if I've tickets left to sell on the door then that'll be a good last push...

So is anyone joining me for Episode IV of the 7 Day SS'ing Challenge.... I need to do it and I'm going to try and do a couple of rebound sessions at home as well this week..!

Good Luck to anyone else who's got their WI today - hope you get the result you want.

H xx

Hi Hannah,

I will join you!! I am getting my first weigh in tomorrow (it's my first week) and although the weekend was horrible (Hubby ate rubbish in front of me and I ended up crying in KFC!!!), I have come out of it stronger!
That's fantstic coverage in the paper for you and you must be feeling really pleased with yourself!

We can get through another week!

i'm not SSing so sadly can't join you guys but just wanted to send you some positive vibes for the week.

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Good Luck for wi tonight Hannah xx

Thanks JJJ...

You're doing great - how's your last half a stone challenge going.?

Sounds like you're enjoying the fruit... I can't wait to dive into a nice bowl of fruit salad..!

H x

Just off to get weighed - fingers crossed I haven't put on.!

H x

I'm in! Thank you Hannah - and good luck with muthafunkers, if I lived anywhere near kent I would so be there! Its a great idea and I'm sure it will be a massive sucess.

This thread is an incredible idea and without it I would have succumbed to the chinese takeaway last week.

Thanks JJJ...

You're doing great - how's your last half a stone challenge going.?

Sounds like you're enjoying the fruit... I can't wait to dive into a nice bowl of fruit salad..!

H x

Just off to get weighed - fingers crossed I haven't put on.!

H x

My last half a stone is going very very slowly Hannah. My motivation is not high at the moment and I am getting REALLY bored with it. I don't feel like eating loads of rubbish but i am struggling with the extra apple and the extra spoonful of veg there. Not going to worry about it too much though as its still healthy. xx

Been busy busy since walking through the door and the phone's been ringing for tickets following the article in today's paper which is fantastic...!

My WI wasn't great but it could have been lots worse... I stayed the same..! I really was poor with the water over the weekend and also ate those bits so I'm grateful not to have put on..!

Onwards and downwards that's what I say....!

Glad you're with me again girls - Westie and Chika, you've both had fantastic weeks and I'm really glad this thread has helped you both..

Here's to another good one...!

H xx

Hey Hannah, its all going really well for your motherfunkers by the sound of it. Well done on not giving into the stress you must be under with it and bingeing. I'm in for this week too, hoping for 2-3lbs this week, the 2lbs will take me to a stone in 3 weeks.

Chika: that was a fab loss. Westie I'm sure you'll get a good loss too. Mrs V looking forward to hearing your first week loss. JoJo you looked fab in the pic you put up, was that the one for your night out that you were wearing shorts to. Tara, are you still SS with only 7lbs to go, that must be a fab feeling.

Anyway, I'll check in when I can, starting nightshift on Thursday so probably not manage to get on too much over weekend, so hope you all have a good week.

Hannah, glad you stayed the same - it could have been worse so well done you. I think you've done so well with so much pressure on you. Go girl!

Thanks for the :vibes::vibes::vibes:Jodie. Sorry you're struggling with the last half stone. You'll get there. At least you are eating healthy stuff so don't worry too much, you'll get there!

Minime, good luck with this week too. We can do really well, although I've a lot to live up to (lost 5.4lbs this week). I'm hoping for 2-3lbs too, 2lbs will take me back into the 12s and I want that really badly!

Chika, glad you stepped away from the takeaway - we are all here for each other :D

Morning Guys...

So far so good this morning....

Have had my breakfast Tetra and have poured my first jug of S/Berry so on track today...!

How's everyone else?

Morning Hannah.

Well done for not gaining anything!!!
So far this morning, I have managed to swallow 2 litres of water....I won't have any shakes until around 11.30ish.
Then I will be heading off to see my CDC this evening after work, before heading to Wales to take my Daughter to her Grand Parents for a few days.

Have a good morning.

Hey Hannah, a positive start to the day. Mrs V your first weigh, hope your excited I'm sure it will be a great loss. I'm having a positive day myself, never went to my body combat class last night because I'm finding after doing a really high impact class that I get a headache and the next day I'm hungry, even though I'm in ketosis. Don't see point in makng things hard for myself, so gonna try to go to a toning class this evening if OH is home from work on time.

Have a good day all.

Have drunk my 3L of water today and have had 2 Tetras...

I'm feeling bloated with the water but hungry...!! weird..!!

Just off to pick up DS from After School Club then taking him for his swimming lesson...

Will post later.

Hope you've all had a good day...

H xx

I've sat my bum on the sofa with laptop as I needed to get out the kitchen as I'm so hungry....

I've got a frozen tetra defrosting in a bowl next to me...

Had another request for 15 tickets today...! It's all good, I'm keeping everything crossed for a sell out now as tickets seem to be selling quite well.

The Pink Dress arrived today girls.... once DS has nodded off, I'll be having a trying on session and I'll have to decide whether it's the Pink Funky Dress of the Classic Julian Macdonald number that I got on Sunday at Debenhams...!

How's everyone else doing?

I'm going to go and have a read up on some other threads to keep me occupied....

Not helping that I'm watching Jamie Oliver on Channel 4...!! :eek:

H xx

Hows it going everyone - I like the idea of the pink dress, but let us know which one you choose Hannah.

This afternoon I opened my inbox to receive a "its not you its me" type of email from someone who I really liked. To say I'm upset is a bit of an understatement. I think everyone hates rejection but to have to deal with it when I can't bury my sorrows in chocolate is the worst thing ever.

Part of me is thinking did this happen because I am overweight and he just doesn't find me attractive? I know deep down he has some stuff to sort out in his head and he obviously doesn't want any complications while he does that but it is still rubbish and I can't help thinking Oh dear, I wasn't funny enough, I'm not pretty enough for anyone. I'm trying really hard not to slip into the cycle of self loathing that in my case leads to binging. Wow it feels good to have got it all down!

Anyway hope everyone is doing well and having a good week! Hannah can you invite some good looking men to MotherFunkers and I will be there like a shot!

Hows it going everyone - I like the idea of the pink dress, but let us know which one you choose Hannah.

This afternoon I opened my inbox to receive a "its not you its me" type of email from someone who I really liked. To say I'm upset is a bit of an understatement. I think everyone hates rejection but to have to deal with it when I can't bury my sorrows in chocolate is the worst thing ever.

Part of me is thinking did this happen because I am overweight and he just doesn't find me attractive? I know deep down he has some stuff to sort out in his head and he obviously doesn't want any complications while he does that but it is still rubbish and I can't help thinking Oh dear, I wasn't funny enough, I'm not pretty enough for anyone. I'm trying really hard not to slip into the cycle of self loathing that in my case leads to binging. Wow it feels good to have got it all down!

Anyway hope everyone is doing well and having a good week! Hannah can you invite some good looking men to MotherFunkers and I will be there like a shot!

((((Chika)))). It's the pits isn't it! I am currently single and have been for a couple of years. I have been on a few dates but nothing special. It's hard not to do that self loathing thing and think there is something wrong with you. In fact I have probably not put myself out there so much in order to not get hurt.

It will get better, even if it feels sh!t now. Don't succumb to the chocolate, we'll be here for you instead.

PS, he could have at least spoken to you in person surely?

Back