7 stone. 10 months. Can it be done?

How do you make it? I put it in blender and it was a bit frothy and had a powdery taste. Maybe I need to mix it differently.

Ahh don't be too hard on yourself! It's a big change. What did you have? May not make too big a difference.

I think you need something to do around this time everyday until you get into ketosis. Maybe some mags to keep your brain away from food.

I put 300mls of boiling hot water in a jug and use an electric hand blender to whisk it for about 30 seconds and I also add black pepper and tabasco sauce. Your totally right Jemma, I need a distraction for the next week or so, may need to go for a walk or something or get the kids into bed early and grab an early night myself...need to crack this.

Oh may have to try adding some pepper.

yeah a week of early nights, I'm sure the kids won't mind, and you can't eat whilst your asleep.

It's just 4 days of struggling then ketosis takes over. You can do it!

Yep early nights for the week ahead! 1st march tomorrow so a good starting point for me, going to keep extra busy this weekend!

had a perfect first day then BAM stole 4 wedges of the kids, what a muppet. On the plus side though hubby is away overnight and the kids were out for a few hours and I convinced my self that I didn't need a wee treat just had my last shake and felt a wee halo glow again LOL

day 3 tomorrow so I wonder if the headaches etc will start

I think I'm too hungry to sleep.

got a thumping headache too, gonna be so cranky at work tomorrow!

Laurah I don't think 4 wedges would do much harm.
Think you may have to cook the kids something your not too fond of. That's what I did today, otherwise I would have scoffed the lot!

Good luck all for tomorrow

Day 2. Is it normal to wake up with a terribly dry mouth?

Morning x

Yep it is!

I think it's a sign you're heading into ketosis...how much water did you drink yesterday, unless you're a lil dehydrated?

It felt like I was constantly drinking. I didn't really record how much though.

good luck today. Stay strong and imagine a pair of size ten jeans fitting :)

Today was terrible. Been working so not been drinking my water.
Got a bad headache now.

Hows it going for you?

Not too bad, day is moving slow so feels a tad more difficult than my usual weekly routine.

The water is the only thing I feel like I'm good at lol

I'm dreading the headache, you must be hitting ketosis which is greeeeat!

I got home from work about 4 and have slept ever since. So have really failed with water today.
I really can't stand the spicy tomato soup so I'm skipping a pack today.

Just so tired today! How have you managed this evening x

So far ive still not had anything. But I really just want to chew something! Todays really hard I think I smell all food cooking within a mile :(

I know! Tell me about it! I'm so tempted to eat dinner with the kids but I won't give in, I'm just too unhappy at this size so will somehow just have to push those thoughts aside and think of bigger picture.

You're doing really well! You must've hit ketosis by now or soon will be!

I know! Tell me about it! I'm so tempted to eat dinner with the kids but I won't give in, I'm just too unhappy at this size so will somehow just have to push those thoughts aside and think of bigger picture.

You're doing really well! You must've hit ketosis by now or soon will be!
Can I join in? I'm on day 3 and this is my first attempt.

Hi Jen

Day 3 fab! Everyday is an achievement on this diet lol

Well done for getting this far because this is far from easy!

Lou x

Hi guys,

Thought I would share something with you.

I am on SS, today is the end of day 9. At the end of day 7 I had lost 9lbs.

My cdc told me that due to the diet I might suffer with bad breath and If it did occur I could have a sugar free chewing gum. 1-2 a day max.

Anyway the purpose of my post is that when I have a really bad craving I chew a gum. I have tried this from day 1 and have still lost 9lbs.

The other thing I do is put calorie free canderal sweetener in my tea/ coffee with orange top milk.

Hope it helps.

Back