7 stone. 10 months. Can it be done?

Pandering to others is one of the reasons I'm the size I am so I've been resolute and just not eaten when I've gone out with others unless there is chicken and leaves available. I drink sparkling water and remind them its only for 12 weeks and please carry on with what they are having, I'll be offended if they don't eat as normal.

I know that is just what I have done over the years "just one night won't hurt blah blah .." I don't normally tell people when starting a diet, so this is very new for me. I am doing it for me this time and will not let anyone sabotage me lol.
Had an awful headache which I just can't budge today. Anyone else been suffering? I am on day 8.

Im on day 8 too. Also got a headache.but think it may eb because not had my water

Mine is just starting to ease. Had a really lazy day though, glad I wasn't working. Hopefully perk up tomorrow as have quite a busy day. What's everyone else up to?

Just waiting to go to bed. I have a 2 yr old that likes to wake at 5am so am a zombie by this time!

Hi ladies, looks like you are all doing great. I'm on day 9 of Cambridge. Lost 10lb In my first week! Really pleased. Been very tired today though and a bit fuzzy headed. had some chicken and veg, feel good again now! Hope it doesn't effect my loss too much this week! Great to see other people on the same journey! Xx

Welcome Penny. feeling a lot better now. Let's hope tomorrow will be good and we all feel better. X

Hi everyone, found this thread and thought I would join in as we all seem to have started at round about the same time. I am on day 6, first WI tomorrow. Very nervous!

In the short time I have been on this site, I have found it so useful, I am a big girl but like to think in my head that I am slim, and others see me as slim and therefore don't really like to talk to people about weight. It's so refreshing to come on here and have people understand and who are supportive.

Felt so motivated and positive this week until today, dreading getting through the weekend. How do others cope with managing days not filled with work or study or the school run etc?

Hi Vdub and welcome.
I feel exactly the same as you. In my family, my weight just isn't mentioned. So it is good to come on here and vent feelings. I really struggled yesterday, but today is a new day and will hopefully be better.
xx

Hi Vdub and welcome.
I feel exactly the same as you. In my family, my weight just isn't mentioned. So it is good to come on here and vent feelings. I really struggled yesterday, but today is a new day and will hopefully be better.
xx

Thanks Jen! Due my first Wi any minute. I really dont feel i have lost weight but trying to stay positive. Hope you have a better day today! Have you got any incentives to keep you going?

Hello guys, Hope you don't mind me commenting, Well I've had a good 3 weeks, then BAM! Thursday and Friday have been a total write off for me, binging like a hungry shark! I'm back on it today, I have a holiday booked for the 4th of July and I'd like to lose 4 stone by then, I'm feeling very focused today, I've put a pic of the bikini I'm planning to buy as my desktop pic (For inspiration whenever I turn on the laptop) How are we all doing today?xx

Hi
Hope everyone has had a good day, mine so much better than yesterday. Going out tonight so that should be a learning curve.

My incentives are fingers crossed a holiday wearing a bikini and feeling fab.

xxx

Hi Girls,

Do you mind if I join you too? This is the first day of week 3 for me and pleased with how it's going so far. Have lost 1 stone and 2lbs which is amazing! We're heading out clubbing this evening which will be interesting as I am normally always drinking! Hoping some of my dresses might fit a little better though!

Been feeling really rough today as went to the gym and think I over did it a bit- I know they say just to do light exercise but I just can't help thinking if I go for it it will come off quicker!

I too have a hol booked at the start of June and I would love to wear a bikini- haven't done so since I was about 15! 4.5 more stone to lose hoping it will keep coming off fast! Xx

Hey everyone, had my first Wi today. *lbs off, feel like its a good start, I just wish I was about 5 months down the line! ha ha!

Welcome to the group Dawn. Wow, you lost 12lb in your first week, amazing. Hope you have nice night, hope you aren't tempted to too many drinks and chips on the way home!

How is everyone doing tonight?

I'm feeling like a slowly crumbing wall, the temptation to order some chinese food is beyond strong! I'm going to make a shake but I'm seriously not feeling strong!xx

Don't do it, you'll be writing off all your hard work. Is a chinese really worth feeling **** on your hols?

Absolutely not, I've just had my last shake and I'm going to make a coffee too, take my mind off things, a couple of fags too :p xx

Absolutely not, I've just had my last shake and I'm going to make a coffee too, take my mind off things, a couple of fags too :p xx

Well done you, I am just about to have my last shake now and then a peppermint tea, i cannot even tell you how much i want jam and crumpets in my mouth right now, but i want my ass to be smaller more!

Early night I think. Saturday nights are hard man!

Tell me about it! I'm glugging my water like a fish trying to fill a hole that only want's to be filled with food LOL! Going to go to bed shortly I think, This is like torture! I know I'll feel much better tomorrow but it's not tomorrow yet! LOL!xx

Tell me about it! I'm glugging my water like a fish trying to fill a hole that only want's to be filled with food LOL! Going to go to bed shortly I think, This is like torture! I know I'll feel much better tomorrow but it's not tomorrow yet! LOL!xx

But if you go to bed soon, it will be tomorrow sooner!! And then the torture starts all over again! Never thought I would say this, but role on Monday!! Back to work and back to my routine and being so busy that I don't think about food!

Back