7 stone. 10 months. Can it be done?

Dont feel bad bout it, just get over it and move on lovely. We all have slip ups. Could have been worse!!

Awe thanks VDub it could of been a lot worse ur right :/ just can't believe I done it 3 weeks been so bloody good!!! Extra 2 pints of water tonight!!!! Grrr lol x

I know! I was amazed! 5 more lbs and I'll be in the 15's!xx

I'm so saggy! Today it look's even worse, it seem's to be each day I look in the mirror and see more droopy skin! I'm so frustrated! I'm not sure if I'd rather be fat with good skin or thin with sagging drooping skin! Guh!xx

I'm sagging too! Although I have been told that the skin can take up to 6 months to catch up. So don't worry too much.

hows everyone getting on?

ive moved myself up to SS+. I've started feeling very faint so felt I needed a small evening meal. It really works well for me, so anyone struggling on SS I'd definately recommend. The meal felt huge and I struggled to eat the 170g of chicken!
My energy levels seem to have doubled since though, so I'm exercising and feel like I'm losing more.

Weigh in today.

went out for a meal last night that I couldn't get out of. Had chicken burger and chips :/
ketostiks are still saying I'm in ketosis though so am hoping no damage done.

everyone else coping okay? Xx

Good luck at the weigh in! I'm sure you'll get a more than decent result! The chicken burger won't have done that much damage compared to being 100% all this time.

How is everyone?

My weigh in also later at 6, will let you know how I get on. Never mind Gemma, these things are going to come along, that's life. I'm sure you will be fine x

Weigh in at 5.15. Im hoping for 4lbs this week considering the meal.

Good luck to you too later Jen.

I'm sure you will do that easily. I'll be back later to find out and post my loss. Good luck x

Hope everyone is ok. I lost 5 pounds tonight, so very pleased. X

Well done!

Actually gutted haha. I wanted to lost 4lbs. I lost 3.8 .. So close yet so far!

not got weigh in for 2 weeks now so hoping for 8lbs at next weigh in.

x

Good evening, how has everyone's weekend been?

Had my weigh in today, only gained 1lb, happy with that after my naughtiness! Back on track :) Hope everyone's doing well xx

How are we all doing today? Still glugging? I'm feeling really sloshy today... Like the contents of my stomach are like the tides sloshing about in there... feeling a bit sea sick lol! More water might help 8)

Hi all, how are you all doing? I'm massively struggling today. Have been eating the 200 cal meal in the evenings for the last couple of weeks and have been feeling really happy with the plan- weight still coming off all be it not quite so fast and much more sociable way to live life especially have been on the road. Today however I am really struggling. Have eaten all my allocation of products and salad by 4 o'clock as was so abnormally hungry! Think tonight is going to be a really hard night as it's only half 7. Can't quite tell if it's just boredom or if I am actually as hungry as I think. Debating having one more product to see me through! Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Good evening all,
I'm so glad it's not just me struggling today. Desperately craving everything and anything. Weigh in tomorrow so have to hang in there. I really need this diet to work for me as I have tried everything else.
We can all do this together, keep posting.
Jen xx

Back