7 stone down......4 to go!!

OMG wow....that is so fantastic. You know, I am really struggling today and yesterday and this has inspired me, because I want to be able to say "I lost my weight"

Absolutely fantastic KayJay..

Giving me a kick up the arse to get on with loosing the rest as well.

You are a star..

xxx

what a fantastic achievement - you must be so proud of yourself:)

good luck with the last few pounds xx

Can't believe it. I've lost 7 stone :eek: !!!!!!! Started on Jan 19th and if someone had told me that in under 6 months time I'd be 7 stone lighter I think I'd have laughed my head off!!!

Now looking forward to shifting the next few stone and getting to goal.

:talk017:

well done. how have you found the journey?

WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
That's fantastic! Very inspirational, well done & good luck getting to your goal xxx

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!!!!!!!!

Cahching - I have found the journey on the whole easy. I have had my moments, think week 12 springs to mind, where I started to feel a bit fed up with it and started to doubt what I was doing. BUT it was literally a blip - think it was only for an hour or so!! My OH, all my family and the few friends that do know that I am following CD have all been AMAZING, and I think that this has helped heaps. PLUS I have found Minis absolutely FAB for support, advice, laughs etc etc etc. There are so many inspiring stories from people that have kept me going!! I don't post that much, purely down to time constraints, but just popping on here and having a quick 5/10 minute read helps loads!

Once again - THANKYOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH xxx

Thanks Sonban - You've done brill yourself!! Well done hun xxx

thats brillant congratulations and good luck with the next 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe it. I've lost 7 stone :eek: !!!!!!! Started on Jan 19th and if someone had told me that in under 6 months time I'd be 7 stone lighter I think I'd have laughed my head off!!!

Now looking forward to shifting the next few stone and getting to goal.

:talk017:

well done you, that is totally amazing, you must me so proud of yourself xx

debs x

AAM is Add A Meal week. I'm on the old CD plan which means that I have it every 5 weeks. Some on the new plan have this after 12 weeks I believe - not too sure on the new plans tho so don't take my word for it!!

Thats absolutely amazing! Well done & good luck with the rst of your journey x

Back