7 stone in 6 months!

You look amazing. Congratulations on that mammoth weight loss!

Thats fantastic!! how are you feeling? I was spurred on at first then after a while I became confused! Shopping has been a nightmare. I'm finding it hard to adjust to my new body! After years of covering up and not being able to look at clothes it's like I have no style! I'm never happy unless I'm in the gym trying to build muscle or burn of calories. It's very addictive!! I think I eat around 1000. It's not much but I'm always full. I eat little and often. And not after 6 at night. If I'm hungry.. I eat something.

Well done on your loss, you look amazing!! But seriously, did you really only have 1000 cals a day??? That is rather low, especially if your working out too. Id love to lose my last 4 stone in reasonable time :) x

Well yeah but I ate constantly. I've had to up what I eat now! Because I do about 10 hours in the gym a week!! In fact I can't eat enough at the moment!! I'm starving constantly (my metabolism has gone through the roof!) I was seeing a dietician who made me make food diaries and she said she couldn't complain about what I ate. Looking at portions on the back of packets was a big help!! So many people eat a fill tin of soup or drink high calorie drinks because they haven't read them properly.

Amazing!!

And I'm glad you said about the 1000 cals a day, I lost over 5 stone in a short period of time only on 1000 cals a day and was slated for it and told it wouldn't work or i'd put the weight back on, I actually maintained for a long time & gained only after pregnancy.

Good on you.

So inspiring.

Really inspiring! You look like a different person :D

That's an amazing loss and you look great, well done! Hope im as successful as you are :)

You've done fantastically, well done!

Well done you look great

Back