Total Solution 7 weeks in...starting a diary as I need help!

ginger&proud

Hi, I am Emma, 32 and live in Huddersfield with my husband (also doing exante) and our 2 kids - 3 yr old son and 1 yr old daughter. I work part-time weird hours.

I was a size 12 when I met my hubby 12 yrs ago and we have basically both just got fatter and fatter and fatter....Have tried every diet out there, even tried cambridge a few times before but never managed more than a few days. Ive joined and re-joined ww and sw so many times, always losing the same old stone and then putting it back on. Ive never lost more than a stone.

However, i have now been doing exante ts for nearly 7 weeks (cant believe it) and have lost 30lbs which i am in shock at!!

This forum was one of the main reasons i tried exante and i love the support and motivation i find on here. So here i am starting my own diary in the hope that some of you kind people out there, on this same journey can help me along the way....

So in the last 7 weeks ive pretty much been 100%. ive had maybe 4 days where ive had 2 shakes and a small chicken breast salad but that has been it....until today.

Been full of cold the last few days and feeling bit sorry for myself and couldnt get the goddamn kfc advert out of my head that i saw yesterday. Was very silly and come 8pm id only had 1 shake so far today and persuaded hubby i had to have kfc.

Thankfully i didnt go crazy or eat anywhere near what i would have done 7 weeks ago. zero chips, zero side orders - i had 2 small hit wings and 2 mini fillets. So on one hand im pleased that i havent binged, that i avoided carbs but the other side of me is really cross / angry / let down.

Why have I done this? I just cant answer this. Worried I am going to ruin it when I have been doing so well....

Really im looking for some encouragement to help me . so scared of going back to the big fat greedy piggy i was just a few weeks ago. I trully believe that this time I will lose the weight and cany understand why i have sabotaged myself like this.

anyway sorry for the massive essay, thanks for reading

Back