Working Solutions 70 days to lose the last 35 lbs

Hi Sarah, I've been lurking on this thread for a while and its been very motivational. Your pics are fab. Sorry to hear you've had a bad day yesterday. I'm sure everyone on a vlcd has asked themselves if there's an easier/another option at some point. Hell my plan is to move to SW when I'm 7lbs ish from target and concentrate on red days.
You've done amazingly well so far and I'm sure you'll get there one way or another.

Thank you. I've given myself a good talking too and I know I need to lose this weight so I can be smaller and increase my chances of conceiving next year when we get married.

Hi Sarah, sorry to hear you had a blip but that is all it is a tiny little blip !! You had a great start in such a short time, nobody said this diet is easy but it does get easier. We are all different i know that, but the total abstinance from food i find is easier than having to make choices about food, so i have decided ww isnt for me. . The rewards on a vlcd are amazing i am now on day 11 and am 12 pound down so far where else would i get those results !!! Keep your goals in mind, meeting your friend again and of course what a stunning looking bride you will be next year.Accept we all have a bad day now and again forget it and move on . You can do this !!! Hope your back on track Take care x

Morning Sarah, I hope you are feeling a bit better about things today. You have been doing so well, don't worry about this small blip. Just get back on it, think of all the positives and stay strong. You have been a great support and inspiration to me during this first week. Just keep remembering the reasons why you chose this in the first place. It was never going to be easier but will be totally worth it in the end. I also had an awful weekend, I think I need to be a hermit and not see the outside world and all the temptations of food (well not yet anyway!). Keep smiling hun :) xx

Back