Step 1 Sole Source 70 lbs to lose before I cruise!!!

Don't beat yourself up. Just put it away or better bin it! Stop and don't eat anymore. When you wi tomro you will feel so proud that who didn't eat the whole thing :)

Thanks I know you're right. :) Tried to explain the compulsion to eat to a girl at work the other day. She couldn't understand it because she just eats because thats what you do at mealtimes! She wasn't horrid or anything she just didn't get it. That's why this place is good because people go through the same things and understand. x

Well despite my shaky start and falling on a piece of flapkack with my mouth open last night I've lost...................................

12lbs!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! :D:D:D

That's fantastic! Well done :) so this week will be easier knowing that you have done so well. Keep up the good work and you will be slim on your cruise

Well Done!!! yayyy!!

Don't beat yourself up about the flap jack :) youve done so so well :) you'll be at your stone next week!!! xxxxx

:D WELL DONE :D
You will be looking fab by your cruise aslong as you keep going as you are :D x

Why fankoo everybody! :):):)

It's defo given me a huge boost. So I've now got 58lbs to lose before I cruise! Lol With 18 weeks til I go that's a 3.2lbs a week target. Doesn't sounds so bad... :p

I've a meal out planned for Friday but that's fine as I'm sure there will fish and veg available on the menu. It will NOT be an excuse to fall of the wagon for the weekend. Laters!

Ooh good luck with the meal :0) I went for my first one last week, just keep strong and enjoy yourself :)

Just got in from seeing Les Mis... really enjoyed it. My friend said bits were boring cos they just sang into the camera!!! ITS A MUSICAL!!!! Lol I just listerned to evey word they sang and got totally lost in it and sobbed my heart out by the end!!! What a saddo eh? Anyway I had a diet coke not bethered as one defo doesn't knock me out of ketosis and didn't make me want to eat so quite chuffed I stayed away from the chocolate!

Hope everyone's had a good day xx

Well day ten and I'm feeling full of energy and happier. I'm off out for a meal tonight with a friend so usually this would be a green light to scoff all day but I've stuck to my shakes and plenty of water. Tonight I'm going to make wise chioces but I'm not going to worry about coming out of ketosis as it won't take long to get back into it. I'm just hoping I'm this positive tomorrow! :)

Hope the meal went okay :) well done on the cinema! xxx

Hope the meal went okay :) well done on the cinema! xxx

Not been on here for a few days as have been working long days but I've not dissapeared!!! Well gottakeepsmiling the meal was GOOD but the next day I really struggled but got back on it sunday so hopefully will of lost a lb or 2 tomorrow but doubt much more. This would of been the point I'd give up usually but I'm determined to carry on. I'm finding it hard to be 100% every day which I know is making it really hard for myself but hey ho onwards and downwards! :)

good luck on you weigh in :) its so hard eating something and then getting back into the routine of things... Thats what I am like at the moment I had salad and chicken on monday and now i feel like i am paying for it- unless I am ill which i kinda hope is the case so that i dont get put off by the diet!

xxx

Well I've blown it spectacularly! Last night I ate a bar of dairymilk about 5 biscuits 2 packs of crisps and 3 slices of bread with brown sauce on. Had my weight in this morning lost 1lb then went to the local shop and bought 4 packets of crisps 2 diet cokes and a large packet of m and m's which I have just finished. Feel sick and s**t. Don't know why I've done it. Want to get on with it as I'm desperate to get this weight off. Help!!!!!!! My names Rachel and I'm a foodaholic! :mad:

Right so I've been thinking...... At my heaviest I was 18st 5.5 so I am almost 2 stone lighter so thats a positive. I haven't blown it I've just had a blip. No weights gone on officially. I can get back on it now and lose next week. I have ordered a new outfit for the hen weekend so I want to look good in that. Still feel sick from the binge so try and remember how it made me feel so I don't do it again. Anyone else binge like this??

Last edited:
Don't beat yourself up about it, its good youve come on here as its admitting what youve done to yourself :) You have done extremely well with the loss so far, just see this as a lesson and move on. We all have days where we just want to eat- and society doesnt make it easier with all the bloody easter eggs going about! Try and get out of the frame of mind your first message was in (the second was definalty more positive!) as I find feeling down pushes me more towards food and I am sure you don't want to give up :)
Just get back on track tomorrow and treat it as a write off for now, *huggs* xxxxxx youre not alone!

Don't beat yourself up about it, its good youve come on here as its admitting what youve done to yourself :) You have done extremely well with the loss so far, just see this as a lesson and move on. We all have days where we just want to eat- and society doesnt make it easier with all the bloody easter eggs going about! Try and get out of the frame of mind your first message was in (the second was definalty more positive!) as I find feeling down pushes me more towards food and I am sure you don't want to give up :)
Just get back on track tomorrow and treat it as a write off for now, *huggs* xxxxxx youre not alone!

Thanks for your support :) x I've got up today determined to do 100% today. I'm not at work but have loads to do so that should help keep me on the straight and narrow. I'll hopefully post tonight feeling chuffed I've done it...

Rachele, you can do it. Just make sure no matter were you are you have water and if you think of going 'off' have a drink and carry on being busy! I find it easier at home as I potter all day and if I think of the bad F I go a long walk and by time I'm home the thought is gone.

Have a good day and look forward to hearing how your day goes x

Cheers Laura... Well its been a better day 3 choc tetras (they're the only thing I like) and 3.5 litres of water. Made the kids a chicken dish, no probs as I dont like meat, its full of veg too accompanied by a rustic loaf! Bread my downfall! I ate 2 slices grhhh. I'm my own worst enemy at the moment. Still going to battle on as I don't want to give up. Best to be honest. Tomorrow is another day.:sigh:

Back