74 days left....Aaargh!

Good luck!!

I'm hitting SS from today until the wedding, I had been doing 790 until my hen day (which was yesterday) but my dress still has another inch to go to fit so am SSing from now until the wedding.. We can support each other along for the next three weeks if you like? :)

Hi Sunflowerbride

Thanks... I need all the motivation I can get at the moment!!

I seriously need to give myself a shake cos right now I've got no idea how I managed to do this last time??!! I haven't been for a weigh in for about 6wks so I'm gonna have to force myself to go this thurs (it's a real pain cos I have to start work an hour early then I've got an hours drive after work to get there, then another hour to get back home) :-(
I wish there was another CD closer to where I live, cos diets are hard enough to stick to anyway aren't they? without all the extra hassle of travelling.

You haven't got long left now have you? are you excited? I'm sure you can lose another inch easily and you'll look gorgeous in your dress.

Nic x

Hi Nic,

Long time no speak:D

Things have been really hectic since the wedding that I haven't really had a chance to get on here...so I haven't posted any wedding pics either(not that I know how too!!)

Like you I have been off the diet since the wedding and I have gained 8lbs. I have really been trying to get back on track but it has been so difficult and I am struggling. My next weigh in is on Thurs, so I have been on ss since yesterday:eek: I basically sat myself down and said "you've had a month off now get your arse into gear!"

I am going to my husbands' ex-girlfriends wedding on July 14th and want to at least be back down to my wedding size by then (10st 6lbs)

I had a fantastic honeymoon but it does feel a bit deflating now --for a year my life was concentrated on my wedding now... nothing.

I am sure you will be able to get to the size you want in time for your honeymoon..you have got plenty of time and you sound really motivated.

I am going to start another diary in the cambridge diet section of this forum to try and help motivate me. I will try to post some wedding pics before I leave brides to be:)

Good luck and speak soon:p

Back ON the wagon!!

Morning everyone :D

Well... this is it!! I've made excuses for myself for the past 2 weeks and I'm now ashamed to say I'm back up to 13 stone 12lbs :cry::cry::cry:

I've only got 64 days left until we go to Crete & right now the idea of wearing shorts/vest tops/swimwear etc... is filling me with DREAD!!! :jelous:

I'm back S/S ing as of this morning & need to stay as motivated as I feel right now in order to stand any chance of being able to enjoy the sunshine. I had my chocolate milkshake for breakfast so I'm sitting here glugging away on a 2L bottle of water praying that I can keep the hunger demons away till lunchtime (then hoping I can be strong enough not to cave in & eat something!) I know this is gonna be tough, but I'm telling myself that the worst of it is only gonna be the next 3 or 4 days then I should be in Ketosis-land & everything will be coming up roses ha ha!!

Well wish me luck ladies!!

Bye for now x

Back