790 Question

slimforlive

Hi all,

I should be going onto 790 in a couple of weeks (weigh loss permitting!) and I just wondered if there was a time span for it? Is it like SS where you stay on it until your BMI is a certain number? Or do you stay on it until you're ready to move onto 1000?

Thanks all in advance
xxx

The book suggests two weeks for each step to make sure that your body has adjusted to the increase in food/calories/carbs

I love doing 790!

Have done 8 weeks SS then 8 weeks 790!

I have a long way to go yet though!

I am doing this diet on my own. (I'm in Italy)

I bought and read the Cambridge book Anniversary Edition and I have the Soul Source booklet printed off.

I have no booklets for when I move up the plans. Do they exist? Is there anywhere I can access them?

I don't think there is a time span for it I think you just stay on till your BMI is 25 (top of healthy range) then move up the plans. I have 8 pounds to go and my counsellor has suggested staying on it another week then move up a step as I am using a gym now. Its much more tollerable than SS! Make sure you make the most of the spices I use cajun, 5 spice,curry, oregano (all of them!) natural yog and tandoor spice is a great marinade for chicken. Its also delic putting the veg in with the chicken/fish in a foil envelope (tightly sealed) is steams and keeps moist!

Good luck!!

Thanks Lilly - I'll see how it goes then.

Thanks for the meal ideas - I'll try that steaming thing - do you have a steamer? Think I've got one somewhere I can dig out!

xx

You go onto 790 when your BMI is 25 plus 1 stone.

You do 790 for 2 weeks then go immediately to 1000 Plan

Back